"Can you support me?"

Confuscious

I am already 10 years single and every now and then I meet a woman who seems to get acquaintance with.
But 99% of the chats turns after a few words into "can you support me"?

I have asked many times: "what do you mean with "can you support me""?
The standard answer is: "If you need to ask that then you should not meet a Thai lady".

So, what is "can you support me"?

Give a woman free (normal) housing; Free (normal) food; Free (normal) drinks; Medical help if she need a doctor; Etc...?
If that woman has children, give the children adequate housing, food & drink, Medical help, etc...?
Maybe "supporting a woman" means also pay for her parents and her brothers/sisters/ nephews/ etc..?

Please, TV-members, enlighten me about the subject .....

• Like 2

Less of a issue IMO with someone who has a regular job / income, especially if she's a professional, and who will continue to work. But it'll never completely go away, they will all want to be sure they are not tying themselves to someone that can't offer a degree of security for the future. More of a issue with bar girls I think, most guys maybe won't want them to continue to work in the bar / agogo, take away that income and it has to be replaced and you'll be paying it for the duration of the 'relationship'. Even then, I've come across career girls who are far more interested in money than might be considered reasonable / desirable. YMMV. TIT.

Sent using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Back home my only option is to date grandmas.

I prefer it here.

Yet, more nonsense posts from elderly broke Bolton plumbers who think they're entitled to wealthy Thai postDoc virgins .............

How many broke Bolton plumber do you know?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Who wants to shag a 56 year old woman?

I'm 62 and my upper age limit is 35, women older than that are all 'Yai'.

My GF is 51 yo. Cute as hell, and the best shag I've ever had. Just curious - how do you know the woman who has met your age limit is telling you the truth about her age?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

My GF is 51 yo. Cute as hell, and the best shag I've ever had. Just curious - how do you know the woman who has met your age limit is telling you the truth about her age?

Ask to see her id card, if it's so important to you.

• Like 2