Police investigate Swedish tourist hanged on Patong Hill

webfact

Police investigate Swedish tourist hanged on Patong Hill

Eakkapop Thongtub

1527475625_1-org.jpg

Police investigate teh scene where the Swedish tourist's body was found. Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: Police are continuing their investigation in the death of a 24-year-old Swedish tourist found hanged on Patong Hill on Saturday morning (May 26).

The body was noticed by people driving from Patong toward Phuket Town, who stopped to confirm what they saw and called police.

Officers from Patong Police Station led by Patong Police Chief Col Ayotai Jindamanee arrived at the scene, opposite the Tiger Temple on Patong Hill, to find the body hanged from a belt tied to overhead power cables behind a small hut.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/police-investigate-swedish-tourist-hanged-on-patong-hill-67275.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-05-28

3 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

"police believe that the tourist was stressed about personal issues"

They are amazing.... 

I guess the red PCX gave that away!!!

It probably did.

Presumably a rental, it's owner would have given an address where the Police would have found people who knew him and his problems. (!!!)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Yes, you guys are probably on the right track thinking murder!

No doubt this 6' tall,  24 yo was forced to ride his bike up the hill on one of the busiest roads in Phuket, where they strung him up to some power lines in full view of the road. 

A perfect crime. Couldn't possible be suicide.

The police will always claim suicide, unless there is a payoff, influential intervention,  or overwhelming evidence that proves otherwise~common knowledge, but worth repeating

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Redline said:

The police will always claim suicide, unless there is a payoff, influential intervention,  or overwhelming evidence that proves otherwise~common knowledge, but worth repeating

Really!  

People do top themselves quite often in Thailand and although the cops get it wrong sometimes, family and friends don't need idiots calling everything a conspiracy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Really!  

People do top themselves quite often in Thailand and although the cops get it wrong sometimes, family and friends don't need idiots calling everything a conspiracy.

Everything is not silly boy.  I'm speaking in general terms, and most people know this to be truth.  Don't get your panties twisted

• Like 1

Firstly, thanks for the boy title, it's been a long time since I was called one, almost as long ago as my twisted panty wearing days!

However, claiming suicides are GENERALLY murders is something most people don't consider to be the truth!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Firstly, thanks for the boy title, it's been a long time since I was called one, almost as long ago as my twisted panty wearing days!

However, claiming suicides are GENERALLY murders is something most people don't consider to be the truth!

However, claiming murders as suicides is a common occurrence in Thailand