Police patrolling Beach Road, Pattaya, in wake of ladyboy "bad image" case

webfact

3 minutes ago, alfalfa19 said:

Here we have the pertinent portion of this article:

"the focus seems not to have been on prostitution itself but taking pictures or movies and putting them on the internet."

Right, that's what the Chinese tourists can be charged with: 'Taking pictures with criminal intent'.

It worked in the past when students in Bangkok were charged with 'Eating a sandwich with criminal intent'.

The Supreme Saviour, bringing ha-ppiness back to Pattaya.

• Like 2

Wonder how many of the 7 loitering around the policeman in the OP photo are blokes?

Doesn't really look like a deterrent unless he is just there in case it kicks off.

affecting the image of pattaya? a whole bunch of men/boy homosexuals walking the streets at all times, grabbing your stuff and offering who knows what and then striking you when you turn the female wannabies down!  it has gotten so bad that when I see one of them instead of shaking hands, i reach down to feel if they got a pair! the females do not mind but the "boys"? they go ape! pattaya's image will never change! to much money coming in!

Soi 1 - Soi 15; are there any more Soi number left after that? I just found "Soi B.J." after that further South on the map ........ 

"Channel 7 said the prostitutes of the area mostly melted into the crowd and returned after the cops had gone." How come Channel 7 knows things the police has not seen? Fake news all the way! 

22 hours ago, webfact said:

Channel 7 reported from Pattaya that the local police were out in force on Beach Road in the wake of the case where several ladyboys were filmed by Chinese tourists doing lewd acts.

I'd put those Chinese in the same cell with the ladyboys and I'm sure that video should go nuts on social media!!!

23 hours ago, webfact said:

Channel 7 said that over the last two just over 2,400 sex workers in the area including 676 ladyboys had had their names taken by police in an effort to limit crime.

Taken their Names + THB Than, Go on ,,,,Back to Work so they can Pay for the Next Donation ,,,,

Channel 7 said that over the last two just over 2,400 sex workers in the area including 676 ladyboys had had their names taken by police in an effort to limit crime.

Stand in the corner you naughty naughty boy

the focus seems not to have been on prostitution itself but taking pictures or movies and putting them on the internet.

This has been deemed as adversely affecting the image of Pattaya and must stop

yeah! go ahead and shoot the messenger!