Breaking: French man released without charge after allegations of rape from British teen

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, sambum said:

It's far too easy for a girl or woman to cry "rape" when she feels hard done by, or to escape repercussions. I know of a case in the UK where a man took a girl home from a night club, and when she woke up later and realised what she'd done, went home and told her father that she had been raped. The father called the police who arrested the man because it also transpired that the girl was only 14. When the case came to court, the case was thrown out, but only because the man proved that the girl had used a false ID to get into the club (a girl has to be at least 18 years old to get into a night club in the UK) and lied about her age, but it also came out in court (apparently unbeknownst to the father) that she had apparently made false accusations before.  But if the latter had not come out in court, who knows what the outcome might have been?

In States a false I.D. is no protection to the club or any man she was with. You are supposed to know.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Mac98 said:

It's kind of like "ignorance of the law is no excuse". It's on you.

So it's not only OK for a girl to tell lies and get away with it, it's OK for her lies to cause someone to get a criminal record and/or jail time?

2 minutes ago, sambum said:

So it's not only OK for a girl to tell lies and get away with it, it's OK for her lies to cause someone to get a criminal record and/or jail time?

apparently that's what the laws in so-called "civilised" (NOT) countries have become.

4 minutes ago, sambum said:

Just like in Thailand if an underage girl used false papers to get a job doing massage or dancing. The place can be shut for five years. Do I agree? No. A young teen can be charged as an adult for certain crimes, that means the courts do believe they can make decisions for themselves. If the term plotted the crime, and we're not tricked or forced, it should be on them. Why isn't it that way? Juries love to throw men in jail.

5 minutes ago, Mac98 said:

Just like in Thailand if an underage girl used false papers to get a job doing massage or dancing. The place can be shut for five years. Do I agree? No. A young teen can be charged as an adult for certain crimes, that means the courts do believe they can make decisions for themselves. If the term plotted the crime, and we're not tricked or forced, it should be on them. Why isn't it that way? Juries love to throw men in jail.

well, it would be too easy to make up a story of "not knowing".

but I also think that the least of justice should be to apply to the person that used fake ID the same punishment as was applied as a consequence of that person using the fake ID.

On 6/5/2018 at 1:56 AM, Sheryl said:

It certainly works both ways but a man in that situation does not usually think he was raped....whereas a woman may intend suspect it (in some cases correctly.

There is something of a built in fails afe for men in that if so wasted that you pass out, you will not be able to perform. Whereas it is physically possible to have sex with an unconscious or semi-conscious woman

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

So when I was pre-pubescent, I didn't like the taste of vagina forced upon me and had sugar added to the crack, Sexual predators come from both genders.

8 minutes ago, manarak said:

but I also think that the least of justice should be to apply to the person that used fake ID the same punishment as was applied as a consequence of that person using the fake ID.

The punishment for knowingly and  falsely accusing someone of a crime, should equal that which the falsely accused faced. I'm not talking about a simple error of misidentification. But have you ever seen a woman jailed after making false accusations of rape? Remember those college fraternity rapes, so widely covered and the lives of the accused damaged? All lies. 

On 6/4/2018 at 8:56 PM, Sheryl said:

It certainly works both ways but a man in that situation does not usually think he was raped....whereas a woman may intend suspect it (in some cases correctly.

There is something of a built in fails afe for men in that if so wasted that you pass out, you will not be able to perform. Whereas it is physically possible to have sex with an unconscious or semi-conscious woman

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Physically possible to have sex with a semi conscious woman....Sounds like my ex wife lol

24 minutes ago, Mac98 said:

The punishment for knowingly and  falsely accusing someone of a crime, should equal that which the falsely accused faced. I'm not talking about a simple error of misidentification. But have you ever seen a woman jailed after making false accusations of rape? Remember those college fraternity rapes, so widely covered and the lives of the accused damaged? All lies. 

"But have you ever seen a woman jailed after making false accusations of rape?"

Bit like being given an "inactive post"?

44 minutes ago, manarak said:

I think fake ID gives you a bit of 'wiggle room'.

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

So how did you come to this conclusion, were you on a hill when God spoke to you?

As far as I'm concerned, if the bar accepts the bar fine, game on.

What on earth are you talking about?

Bar fines?

18 minutes ago, disambiguated said:

Dumas could pass, and was actually lighter-skinned than this portrait.

This guy isn't French, no matter what paperwork he's managed to arrange, and you know it.

I also highly doubt that he's a police officer of any kind.  A security guard, maybe, hired by some firm without much in the way of common sense.

Pray tell, after how many generation a black person can consider himself french?

Have you never seen a black police officer?

3 hours ago, disambiguated said:

This guy isn't French, no matter what paperwork he's managed to arrange, and you know it.

I also highly doubt that he's a police officer of any kind.  A security guard, maybe, hired by some firm without much in the way of common sense.

Are you retarded?

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Yes, but the video evidence ....... walking to his room, hand in hand. Leaving his room later together for a visit to the 7-11 for 'supplies' also walking hand in hand, then in the morning .........

“We had sex again in the morning, when nobody had anything to drink,” he said. He then took her to a taxi, where she kissed him goodbye, an exchange also caught on camera before returning to her friends.

Three days later she decides she was raped .......

both comical and highly disturbing,

i hope she is charged and the penalty

equal that of rape

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

So how did you come to this conclusion, were you on a hill when God spoke to you?

As far as I'm concerned, if the bar accepts the bar fine, game on.

Acceptance of payment is considered to be giving consent , although this story doesnt involve any payment 

5 hours ago, sambum said:

"But have you ever seen a woman jailed after making false accusations of rape?"

Bit like being given an "inactive post"?

Almost like that, to keep you out of action. However, in the Duke University lacrosse team rape case, the woman had a history of filing false rape charges. The jury would not be allowed to know this.

31 minutes ago, Mac98 said:

Almost like that, to keep you out of action. However, in the Duke University lacrosse team rape case, the woman had a history of filing false rape charges. The jury would not be allowed to know this.

But they know it. 

5 hours ago, disambiguated said:

what a doofus you are

5 hours ago, disambiguated said:

Until it isn't obvious - as in this case - that he isn't actually French.

Yes, but not in France.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_West_Africa

French West Africa, was comprised of 8 French colonies that all spoke French as their national language.

The population would have been mainly black, and would have been French citizens.

Have you ever visited Paris or Marseilles? Not many white French people around those parts these days.

11 hours ago, disambiguated said:

Until it isn't obvious - as in this case - that he isn't actually French.

Yes, but not in France.

I'm genuinely curious what makes you think it is obvious he isn't actually French.

As far as him being a cop. There is a written record of him having passed the exam to join the national police force in 2015 https://www.interieur.gouv.fr/content/download/89293/693666/file/2015-admissibilité-interne-idf-gpx.pdf

Oopsie

Quite bad that the Khaosod article states that there were witnesses of them kissing in the bar already. Aso going in the hotel room out and in again. Selfies of them both half undressed. This girl caused this guy a lot of problems real bad. He should be able to go to court and get payment for all the cost he made. That would teach her I really think this is a girl who felt shame later and decided to protect her image by ruining a guy. 

Archived