Bangkok Bank App don’t work

I’ve been a Bangkok Bank account holder for over 12 months, hold one of their debit cards and have ATM access. I want to do transfers etc from my iPhone so downloaded their app but cannot log in even after entering the required debit card number plus ATM pin.... message says go to branch office.

So I went to branch office and manager was also unable to set me up with app access. He said reason was because I am falang [emoji3]

Any falang have the Bangkok Bank app working on their iPhone?

When you install or reinstall the app you need to get a new PIN number which you get from an ATM machine. Use your card to access then go to Internet banking. Just follow the instructions from there. They will send you a new PIN in a message to your phone. Use that to log into the app with your card PIN then you can set a password for the internet banking.

I assume your iPhone is the registered phone with your account as if it isnt you wont be able to use the app. If it isnt see the bank and have them add the phone number to your account details

Yes I did it over and over exactly as website says AND using my registered phone number .... just like the branch manager also unsuccessfully tried.

Sincere thanks for advices but at this point in time I am just hoping to hear from a falang that can confirm or otherwise, that the BKK bank app works on their iPhone.

I use the Bangkok Bank App on my ipad, works like charm. Had to apply for it first at the branch (Different application than for Online Banking, another set of copies of Passport, Work Permit, Tambien Baan, ...) needed. Then waited for confirmation (Email or SMS Im not sure anymore) from Headquarters, and then registered through the ATM.

• Like 1

I use the Bangkok Bank App on my ipad, works like charm. Had to apply for it first at the branch (Different application than for Online Banking, another set of copies of Passport, Work Permit, Tambien Baan, ...) needed. Then waited for confirmation (Email or SMS Im not sure anymore) from Headquarters, and then registered through the ATM.

Copy that. Perfect. Back to the branch office I go...