VIDEO: Foreigners attacked by ladyboys in Phuket

snoop1130

VIDEO: Foreigners attacked by ladyboys in Phuket

phuket.png

A video clip shared to social media appears to show a group of foreigners being attacked by a gang of ladyboys in Phuket.

During the 1 minute 22 second clip various people can seen throwing punches and kicking during the confrontation.

One of the ladyboys can be seen running over to a woman before grabbing her by the hair and throwing her to the floor.

One of the foreign women can be heard pleading with the ladyboys to stop.

Later in the clip the ladyboys are seen attacking a foreign man.

It was not known what started the incident, which reportedly happened in Bangla Road, Patong early on Monday.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-6-5

10 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Bangla rd. is good for early birds.

Do a walk before 8 AM to the beach and you will most certainly have some morning entertainment by the night owls washed out of the disco by the bouncers.

I agree, there are some rare sights to be seen at that time. During my first ever visit to Phuket in the '90's I woke early because of jet lag and went out for a walk around dawn, the first person I encountered was a farm girl clad head to toe in black PVC and chrome, sweat streaked hair and totally messed up makeup she was exhausted after a night of who knows what. But she still had a great smile on her face and she happily posed for a picture before shuffling off to somewhere - I still look at that photo and smile.

5 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Those stiletto wielding psychos can do some serious damage !!

I reckon the "girls of color" had probably stolen the LBs intended prey ??

Damn I miss Phuket ?

i thought that also. seems the african hookers target market demographic can be similar to that of the ladyboys.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, poanoi said:

honestly i think its something fishy about this.

i have had my fair share of unwanted ladyboy attention but not one of them aggressive,

the most it ever got to was one hissing "pai gai gai" (sod off) as i passed the homosexual gogo

on my way to girlie gogo's. ... they felt i had been invited too many times without picking

up on the offer.

IMO foreigners on the receiving end of LB aggression has been fondling at the wrong place

and at the wrong time, or are overly aggressive them self.

just suck it up i say, TiT

Youre wrong - lady boys don't only practice their aggression in lady boy bars!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Get Real said:

It doesn´t matter if the reaction is verbally provoked. This is not how people with normal intelligence tries to solve a problem.

Ladyboys or not I can not care less, but it seems like this part of society have far to many instable morons hiding in the disguise of another body.

Thai's of all types aren't exactly known for measured responses to provocation and the part missing from this video is what set it off to begin with. It's a 100% certainty that something did, probably drunk tourists verbally abusing the kathoeys as they walked past. 

Not saying the response is correct - but anyone who has been here for any period of time knows not to verbally abuse Thai people. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1