This thai girl

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most Thai women with college degrees have well paying jobs. Find one of those and make it clear from the start that you will NOT be EVER sending her parents ANY money.

I've been happily married to a Thai lady for the past 12 years and have never been asked to send money to her poor parents. When her dad became seriously ill I volunteered to take him into our home and take care of him until he died 9 months later. the same as I wold do for my own father and mother if they were alive.

I gotta to say this, your what we call in Australia an A--hole, yes that's with a capital A !!!

Who is playing who here, not only are you a cheap Charlie, but proud to boast it here on TVF.

Get a life, do the girls all a favour, stay where you are, your ego is much bigger than your brain.

She love me, she love me not, round and round the merry go round, anyone with half a brain, but then again you don't have one, so why bother commenting.

I will let you know this much Mr Mucho man, I met a bar girl (prostitute) as you men with small $ricks call them, 11 years ago, and she has made me the happiest bloke on this planet, fortunately for me, she didn't end up with a low life like yourself, big shot !

I seriously hope you do get played with, then and only then will you wake up and learn to treat human beings as human beings, dare she ask you another question in fear of being thrown out in the future, I hope she wakes up to herself and realises that she is better off not being with the cheap Charlie's of this world.

15 hours ago, samsensam said:

who are '

who are ' these girls'?; do you mean lower class, lower educated girls working in, or on the edge of, the sex industry? or are you generalising that all thai girls need money?

i dont understand the bubble that some foreigners live in here, they don't seem to know anything about thailand, thais or thai culture.

every thai girl/woman i have dated has had an education, a career, an apartment, usually a car or even two, plenty of money and they certainly didnt date me for financial gain. this is not boastfulness, this is, for me, normality and it makes me a normal person - it doesn't make me 'ignorant or having a self-satiating attitude'.

Can you move, your nose is blocking my sunlight !

it is you who is playing her actually

or maybe it is just you who is playing the 'silly bugger'

so this girl work at a hotel? doing what?

you say she wanna save money but how to do without any job?

you did see her true color when drunk. she playing the long game for sure but couldnt hold back her natural self when drunk.

it is like this for most Thai women your age.

they want the "benefits" (money) from being with a farang.

cause why else would they want you?

i suppose its handsome and charm and to have white baby to get famous in movies? lol

you can forget this nonsense about how "Thai man treat lady no good" cause that is a bunch of smelly doo-doo.

I must giggle at you guys especially when say you never spend a baht on her. 

but for sure guys like you will end up being the one who spends the most in the end

really you guys have a LoooONG list of BS and nonsense stories to wade through from these Thai women and so many fall for it.

16 hours ago, samsensam said:

who are '

who are ' these girls'?; do you mean lower class, lower educated girls working in, or on the edge of, the sex industry? or are you generalising that all thai girls need money?

i dont understand the bubble that some foreigners live in here, they don't seem to know anything about thailand, thais or thai culture.

every thai girl/woman i have dated has had an education, a career, an apartment, usually a car or even two, plenty of money and they certainly didnt date me for financial gain. this is not boastfulness, this is, for me, normality and it makes me a normal person - it doesn't make me 'ignorant or having a self-satiating attitude'.

I strongly suggest you examine more closely your definition of what is "normal" if your checklist for a partner in a relationship includes them having an education, a career, a car or two, and plenty of money!

2 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

I strongly suggest you examine more closely your definition of what is "normal" if your checklist for a partner in a relationship includes them having an education, a career, a car or two, and plenty of money!

Actually I worked him out after I posted, he's impo-tant, read that how you will, i.e. its not about the sex for him, its about the MENTAL stimulation....

Image result for photo of a deranged guy

They are all being pretty rough on this guy. You are both being played here....but thats part of the relationship thing right. 

I am happily with a real Thai girl...although we are in Bangkok, and Pattaya is just suspect as to what the town is famous for. 

I pay for everything...as I am more well off than she is. She has a great job here, and supports her family. I have made it clear that I will not support her family, but I intend on paying her way. She is by no means a bar girl, nor ever has been. 

I find the true Thai culture very conservative.The different cultures are shocking, as I feel Thais pay there parents back, while the western culture the parents pay the kids way. This is playing out culturally in the lack of western ambitions with the generation. 

The girl is or was a bargirl, because if she wasn't, she would give you a big no no as you have already said you like to get drunk with bottles of vodka, what is more off putting to a normal Thai girl than that?

Yes, she is probably playing you because she knows you are a drunk. and is just biding her time.

4 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

The girl is or was a bargirl, because if she wasn't, she would give you a big no no as you have already said you like to get drunk with bottles of vodka, what is more off putting to a normal Thai girl than that?

Yes, she is probably playing you because she knows you are a drunk. and is just biding her time.

Or is she saying this clown is drinking his money down the drain, while I my family goes hungry, maybe he might be in a cheerful mood and give me some to send to my family as opposed to drinking himself to the ground everyday.

It is what it is, personally I believe this is a troll, and if I am wrong, hope she moves on and this $rick remains in love with his bottle, because Ms Vodka will play him all the way to the end.

My 2 cents:

I have a Thai live-in GF 24/7.  I give her 4000 to 5000 a month spending money - all hers, also when at a store, I don't mind paying for some clothing and etc. I pay the living expenses. I am 72 and ugly, she is 51 and still a "looker".

For this I get, a cook, a maid, a masseuse, my laundry done and a very WARM bed. She does NOT work.

If YOU want the benefits be a benefactor, give a allowance. Also LEARN the culture, children HERE take care of aged parents.

Let's consider the time "walking on a moon light beach" with a young lady at 2000THB for a 2-3 hour """walk""".

HELLO CHEAP CHARLIE!!! Wake up!!!

1 hour ago, lionsincity said:

"one shitfaced drunk night she asked me why i never pay her and shes so poor and blabla -  i kicked her out the next morning. few hours later she begs me shes sorry and wants to stay with me. ok for me, i like her."

you did the right thing in kicking her out after she had taken the "truth syrup"........it will only be a matter of time before she does it again.......act decisively next time.

Your comment assumes she was shitfaced drunk, when the op stated he gets shitfaced every night, maybe you owe the young lady an apology..

1 hour ago, Proboscis said:

Any woman or trans-woman you meet in Pattaya of whatever age, education or nationality (yes, you heard correctly!) is likely to be a player of some kind. Otherwise, why would she go there? And mark my words - I did not say hooker - I said player. In other words, they are there to play you, by which I mean some method in which you are separated from your cash whether that be small things like padding your bill to larger things like introducing you to people who will "go into business with you," sell you illegal substances or get you into trouble and then "help" you out of trouble because you are their "friend."

And yes, many players, especially in pattaya, are also involved in the sex game in some way or other, whether as hookers or as pimps or in some sort of long game that involves building relationships and then pumping the money that way. Chances are that your lady is of this kind who can portray herself as a "the good girl" or the "nice" girl but ask yourself, how does she live if she is not working at the moment ?Remember, ATM also stands for Automated Teller Machine! She may have several of those, one of whom is you.

I have known quite a few ladies like this. They can introduce you to their parents but when you have been around for a while you find that their parents are not their REAL parents but two older people they like to call Mummy and Daddy and whom they drop a few baht to from time to time. Or they may be the real parents and they are not going to say anything to anyone about a previous or other boyfriend.

If you don't want to meet players, move away from Pattaya. You can have the same lifestyle in other parts of Thailand. Yes, you can meet players in all parts of Thailand but in Pattaya they cluster like moths to the flame.

There is another way of looking at all of this - I know an older gent who is loaded with money and just does not care. He has a different girl in each town and when he is in town his girl from there will stay with him. He pays up a certain amount to deal with the herds of sick buffalos and crowds of undereducated younger brothers. He knows a lot more Thai than he lets on and can understand the gist of conversations and usually knows exactly what's what.

But he does not care - he never gets married (I think he claims to have a wife already who is disabled but still alive) and he has long ago had the snip and lets the girls know that so that no one tries to land a fatherless child on him. He just enjoys his time and does not let it get to him and takes each day one at a time. But he makes no plans, buys no houses, invests in no businesses etc, claiming to the girls that he lives on a relatively small fixed pension (which is a big fat lie!). He almost never has to kick the girl out for any reason - they usually buzz off once what they think is a better proposition comes along, which suits him just fine. Very soon, along comes a new one and life goes on.

Quite a few women are/were born in Pattaya, maybe not soi  6

27 minutes ago, edwardflory said:

My 2 cents:

I have a Thai live-in GF 24/7.  I give her 4000 to 5000 a month spending money - all hers, also when at a store, I don't mind paying for some clothing and etc. I pay the living expenses. I am 72 and ugly, she is 51 and still a "looker".

For this I get, a cook, a maid, a masseuse, my laundry done and a very WARM bed. She does NOT work.

If YOU want the benefits be a benefactor, give a allowance. Also LEARN the culture, children HERE take care of aged parents.

Let's consider the time "walking on a moon light beach" with a young lady at 2000THB for a 2-3 hour """walk""".

HELLO CHEAP CHARLIE!!! Wake up!!!

I know what your saying most all the same for me but the ages, 66 and 49.. but she does work, for the ministry of traditional medicine. I’m sure you’ve heard that all massage employees have to be certified, well my gf does the teaching and certification, 900 beat a day.. teaches about 26 days the a week off. As for expenses, she just bought us a new Forenza not sure about the spelling.  The best advantage for me is, she keeps my bad knees and hips functioning.... 

Thailand is very much a transactional society - e.g. you scratch my back and I will scratch yours. Money is acceptable in meeting these transactions in any level of society in Thailand.

For a Thai girl (or any girl in the world) most are seeking security or a commitment. If you love a Thai girl it is expected that you will show her financial support. If you are not willing to do this, you are not meeting your obligations in Thai society.

If you are enjoying a relationship with a Thai girl, but are not willing to make an emotional commitment to her (e.g. fall in love with her and/or marry her), then it is reasonable for her to expect some financial support from you. 

So, yes, you are being 'played', but no more than anyone else in Thailand. Just enjoy the relationship and give her some money if she is spending time with you.

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

Actually I worked him out after I posted, he's impo-tant, read that how you will, i.e. its not about the sex for him, its about the MENTAL stimulation....

Image result for photo of a deranged guy

Leroy walks into the club dressed to the nines, his friends ask why he looks so sharp tonight. Leroy answers, the doctor says ah is impotent so ah is gonna dress the part.

I'll leave now!

39 minutes ago, edwardflory said:

My 2 cents:

I have absolutely nothing against your arrangement.  It sounds great. 

But it would be more accurate to say "she doesn't work outside the house".  She's definitely working at home.

Sorry To ay. You take a thai woman in your house. She stays with you 24 hrs a day and has no job. She introduce you to her family.

You feel good with her but are in doubt.

She not asking money anymore from you. You feel happy. Good keep it that way. I think you are scottish is it or will I call you cheap charly.

When she is good for you and stays with you what is the problem of give her at least the minumum wage as is in Thailand 300 bath a day. Okay make it 10.000 bath a month.

Where in Europe you will find a wife staying with you for 275 Euro or average about same in $ or Brit pounds.

When you take your woman out 4 weekends in europe you need this also.

Tell her you appreciate her choosing for you. Take 4 bottles of vodka less a month and you are even in cash.

I have one remark in this to you. When I would type it here I would be banned of this site.

You first learn on thai culture, thai family obligations and thai psrespectives before take someone in your house.

2 hours ago, cyril sneer said:
3 hours ago, atyclb said:

i have gone out with both types, money seeking limited engagements and middle class and above no money.  its normal for a new younger fit guy to be put of by girls seeking money.  many expats see money for companionship as a requirement. frankly i see it as comic relief.

many working girls avoid young fit westerners because they know targeting fat old guys is more lucrative. to each their own.

true.

best way is to find a girl that already has an fat old guy providing them money

you struck a chord in my heart . lol.     now that you mention it those ones are not half bad.

3 hours ago, atyclb said:

generally completely normal in developed countries to date and not give your dates a "fee for service" lol

also in developing countries the norm for most of society is the same except say for a high % of the expat population that are serviced by money girls and yes lots of non bar girls are looking for money also. even uni grads working in banks, hospitals, etc. a hospital admin gal went on one date with me then asked to borrow 5000 baht and i declined. she stopped contacting me but i was not heartbroken, more like comic relief.  seems borrowing money that they never pay back is not attaining money via sex.

i have gone out with both types, money seeking limited engagements and middle class and above no money.  its normal for a new younger fit guy to be put of by girls seeking money.  many expats see money for companionship as a requirement. frankly i see it as comic relief.

many working girls avoid young fit westerners because they know targeting fat old guys is more lucrative. to each their own.

i am pretending the op is not trolling

Oh one rule in Thailand for expats or living there.

NEVER lent money. 

Tell them in public with relatives or friends around that you will GIVE her the money she needs and not need it back from her. tell her she can see it as a gift.

She will never ask again to borough money from you

Archived