TM30 Proxy form

Hello,

Spent a while of the immigration website trying to find the correct forms to download.

I need the TM 30 Proxy form but I can't find it anywhere.

Anyone know where I can download this from?

Many thanks

Joe

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk

Not sure to what you are referring. The TM30 is the form completed by the landlord, when a new foreigner occupies their property.  If you are doing it instead of the landlord, take a copy of your rental contract, which will presumably show the address of the property.  You will also need a copy of the owner's ID card and a copy of their house registration book, both countersigned by the owner to vouch for their authenticity. Give these documents to the Immigration Officer who will enter the information into the computer.  I did it the day before yesterday.

Keep a copy of everything for yourself. Then you don't need to bother the owner the next time, for example if you are renewing an Extension of Stay.

Edited by allane
x

That would be a power of attorney signed by your landlord. But most offices do not require it for you to do the TM30 report.

I think Phuket immigration may be the only office that requires it at this time.

Thanks for the clarity Joe. My lawyer in Bangkok seems to be quite keen on this TM30 Proxy, he said that the TM 30 rule and the associated Proxy is going enforced due to some directive. Offered to draw up the TM 30 Proxy form for me. So wanted to check if it is really required or my lawyer is just being over protective.

1 hour ago, joe china said:

Thanks for the clarity Joe. My lawyer in Bangkok seems to be quite keen on this TM30 Proxy, he said that the TM 30 rule and the associated Proxy is going enforced due to some directive. Offered to draw up the TM 30 Proxy form for me. So wanted to check if it is really required or my lawyer is just being over protective.

Presumably, your lawyer has a copy of this directive he mentioned to you. It will be greatly appreciated if you obtain a copy of it from your lawyer and post it here.

Presumably, your lawyer has a copy of this directive he mentioned to you. It will be greatly appreciated if you obtain a copy of it from your lawyer and post it here.
From what Ubonjoe says, this is already a requirement in Phuket.

I did a Web search and also found reference to the 'TM 30 Proxy / Power of Attorney' requirement in both Phuket and Chiang Mai where it states a TM30 Power of Attorney with 10 Baht Tax stamps affixed must be supplied if the property owner is not submitting the TM30.

Attached is a screen shot of A TM30 POA

As for finding the actual directive. I have searched the immigration websites and it is all thai to me. I shall ask my lawyer, in passing, if he can send me a Web link to the directive, so long as it has it on hand. My lawyer is a business lawyer, his primary role has nothing to do with immigration and he is only assisting me in some matters as a courtesy. Screenshot_20180611-080122_Gallery.jpeg

12 minutes ago, joe china said:

As for finding the actual directive.

There is no directive. It is only a local requireement by a immigration office.

Many offices allow a tenant/possessor to do the report if their name is on a rental agreement for the residence which is allowed under the immigration act since the responsibility for the report is passed to them.