Flying All Blacks flag

DEEWAYNE

Tomorrow is the kick-off for the Eight Nations International season between SCO, IRE, FRA & ENG and RSA, NZ, AUS &ARG.  Can someone advise me if flying an All Blacks (brand) flag off my balcony on the 8th floor is illegal in Thailand. 

Stick your flag up.

I have flown the cross of st george ( English flag) at our home for 5 years, never had a complaint from anybody.

One point though, fly the Thai flag also, make sure the Thai flag is higher, neighbours will be happy with that.

• Thanks 1

On 6/8/2018 at 11:08 AM, DEEWAYNE said:

Tomorrow is the kick-off for the Eight Nations International season between SCO, IRE, FRA & ENG and RSA, NZ, AUS &ARG.  Can someone advise me if flying an All Blacks (brand) flag off my balcony on the 8th floor is illegal in Thailand.

Other than advertising that you follow a 2nd rate sport with fat, out of shape players, you should be alright.

• Haha 1

On 6/8/2018 at 1:49 PM, champers said:

It ought to be illegal, but I think you should be OK unless some neighbours complain. Stick a Thai flag up too just to be on the safe side.

Enjoy the netball or whatever.

Oh yes, we're pretty damn good at that too for just a population of 5 Million.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, DEEWAYNE said:

2nd rate sport?  What is 1st rate?  Soccer.....skinny teenagers running around (Great foot ball skills not withstanding).  Rugby is a real mans game.  Men who can give and take the hard knocks, and get to their feet with aplomb in the knowledge its only a game.  

Brilliant! I can hear your accent even though it is only written.......I have too many kiwi mates .... but I still like to take the piss....

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jeremia Juxtaposed said:

Brilliant! I can hear your accent even though it is only written.......I have too many kiwi mates .... but I still like to take the piss....

Bring on the English Haka ?

Image result for morris dancing