Thai Police aim to visit 3,900 members of ‘organic marijuana’ Facebook page

webfact

12 minutes ago, webfact said:

Police traced a buyer and arrested Nattapong at his house in Pathum Thani’s Thanya Buri district, after which police learned that he sold the drug through a Facebook group called “Let’s Grow Marijuana Version 2”.

Not the most subtle of names. 

Ah, facebook users and their brilliant schemes...wonder what happened to version 1. 

Edited by Bluespunk

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

Of course , yes .

Publicly stating that you have infiltrated a group participating in illegal activity and that you will shortly be arresting them , will cause them to get rid of all the evidence that they posses and delete all incriminating posts , giving them a chance to get away .

Arrest them first and then announce it 

Oh no!  What ever will happen if the kids with pot don't get caught?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, OmegaRacer said:

Let's arrest all the heinous criminals who smoke pot, not just in Thailand. All those students, doctors, artists, moms and pops, the ones who use it for its medicinal properties too! Better still, hang them all. That will teach the rest of those perverted drug users. 
We can't have all those stoned people killing and raping and stealing to support their terrible addition.
Who's with me? Sanemax?

You seem to have misunderstood what I meant .

I was merely commenting on Police procedure and how they handle their investigations , what they were investigating is besides the point .

If some people want to smoke dope and go through life dopey , completely misunderstanding what other people are say , then , thats entirely up to them .

I have no problem with that at all , I dont mind having to explain things to dopes

4 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Do you think it could possibly be because you are concerned that the police might not catch some pot smokers?

I just stated that.............oh never mind , just get the rizzla out

6 hours ago, sanemax said:

Of course , yes .

Publicly stating that you have infiltrated a group participating in illegal activity and that you will shortly be arresting them , will cause them to get rid of all the evidence that they posses and delete all incriminating posts , giving them a chance to get away .

Arrest them first and then announce it 

Sane,  I don’t think so, Lunatic, yes

• Like 2

7 hours ago, sanemax said:

Stories like this should be kept out the public eye , until all arrests have been made and all investigations have been carried out .

Its the OK Corals they can't wait to let fire go

5 hours ago, OmegaRacer said:

Let's arrest all the heinous criminals who smoke pot, not just in Thailand. All those students, doctors, artists, moms and pops, the ones who use it for its medicinal properties too! Better still, hang them all. That will teach the rest of those perverted drug users. 
We can't have all those stoned people killing and raping and stealing to support their terrible addition.
Who's with me? Sanemax?

Your out of your mind. Those with little or no knowledge concerning the subject should not comment. Ypur statement is very incorrect. Do your home work. Research! Don't participate in witch hunts just to watch an innocent person suffer!!! If you have or might someday take pharmacutitcal drugs prescribed by your doctor, your allowing them to poison you with side affects that are worse than the intended means! Ignorance is your own fault! Research then post your findings.  

• Confused 2

5 hours ago, OmegaRacer said:

Who's with me? Sanemax?

Smoking marijuana does cause mental illness .

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nice Boyd said:

10-1 he’s an Alcoholic Pill poppper...

If you were suggesting that I am an "alcoholic pill poppper" , you would have to make the odds a lot shorter than 10-1.

You would have to make the odds evens or odds on .

3 hours ago, 9505robin said:

Your out of your mind. Those with little or no knowledge concerning the subject should not comment. Ypur statement is very incorrect. Do your home work. Research! Don't participate in witch hunts just to watch an innocent person suffer!!! If you have or might someday take pharmacutitcal drugs prescribed by your doctor, your allowing them to poison you with side affects that are worse than the intended means! Ignorance is your own fault! Research then post your findings.  

Mate, I thought it would be clear, but apparently I have to spell it out. It was meant as a joke, dummy.

13 hours ago, sanemax said:

Stories like this should be kept out the public eye , until all arrests have been made and all investigations have been carried out .

Sanemax loves all forms of government oppression.

"Might makes right" does not equal "sane".