aliexpress shoe size

poanoi

alright, so where we left off, i had wasted money on aliexpress size 44/10.5,

my default size in scandinavia, that didnt fit,  and ordered a new pair 46/12,

which, just came today and which also turned out to be too small.

next up is a pair 12.5/13, and i suspect they will fit snugly,

so my recommendation for those longing for grown up adult male shoes is,

order at a bare minimum 3 sizes above and it should be a good fit

Edited by poanoi

2 minutes ago, poanoi said:

alright, so where we left off, i had wasted money on aliexpress size 44/10.5,

my default size in scandinavia, that didnt fit,  and ordered a new pair 46/12,

which, just came today and which also turned out to be too small.

next up is a pair 12.5/13, and i suspect they will fit snugly,

so my recommendation for those longing for grown up adult male shoes is,

order at a bare minimum 3 sizes above and it should be a good fit

So you have ordered 2 pairs of shoes from alien express and both have been the wrong size.

Why even purchase shoes from there. I think you need some help to find the required shoes you need. I suspect your main issue is price as why would you be buying dud shoes twice and be considering a 3rd attempt?

Your info is also really weak, post some proof that it is not just you ordering incorrectly or even the link to the product page on aliex.

Your argument has already been refuted, large size shoes are obtainable here and unless I'm mistaken aliex is driven by gutter pricing and this seems to be the actual driver not your apparent issue.

5 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

So you have ordered 2 pairs of shoes from alien express and both have been the wrong size.

Why even purchase shoes from there. I think you need some help to find the required shoes you need. I suspect your main issue is price as why would you be buying dud shoes twice and be considering a 3rd attempt?

Your info is also really weak, post some proof that it is not just you ordering incorrectly or even the link to the product page on aliex.

Your argument has already been refuted, large size shoes are obtainable here and unless I'm mistaken aliex is driven by gutter pricing and this seems to be the actual driver not your apparent issue.

nonsense from start to finish, i cant find shoes large enough in thailand

and i certainly havnt got the back to go searching for them, last attempt at central left me in unbearable pain for 2 month and still no shoes large enough.

and thirdly it would be cheaper to buy 1 pair instead of 3 pairs,

but alas this shithole dont have anything large.

fourthly i have tried in the past to order from amazon

but alas they require an address in USA, or alternatively a paypal account

Edited by poanoi

1 minute ago, poanoi said:

nonsense from start to finish, i cant find shoes large enough in thailand

and i certainly havnt got the back to go searching for them, last attempt at central left me in unbearable ain for 2 month and still no shoes large enough.

and thirdly it would be cheaper to buy 1 pair instead of 3 pairs,

but alas this shithole dont have anything large.

fourthly i have tried in the past to order from amazon

but alas they require an address in USA, or alternatively a paypal account

OK I heard this before from you but there are replies to this thread from people with bigger feet who have found the shoes.

Online in some cases so let's just scratch this "back ache argument" show me the shoes or style of shoes you are seeking and confirm the size and I'll find something online.

So the next issue is payment?

I'm thinking you order through lazada.co.th and pay on delivery and if there not the correct size you do not pay.

I will even go through the reviews and make sure they are not fake but verified purchases but seriously you gotta sack this silly aliexpress buying if you have two duds already.

You are clearly not very adept at shopping or online stuff so accept some help and try a different approach.

34 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

OK I heard this before from you but there are replies to this thread from people with bigger feet who have found the shoes.

Online in some cases so let's just scratch this "back ache argument" show me the shoes or style of shoes you are seeking and confirm the size and I'll find something online.

So the next issue is payment?

I'm thinking you order through lazada.co.th and pay on delivery and if there not the correct size you do not pay.

I will even go through the reviews and make sure they are not fake but verified purchases but seriously you gotta sack this silly aliexpress buying if you have two duds already.

You are clearly not very adept at shopping or online stuff so accept some help and try a different approach.

this was my 1st choice, and any choice i make will be in this style.

according to it, i am size 44, and according to it,

it adhere to eu size standard,

and according to myself, i'm size 47 /13 according to aliexpress standard

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Height-Increasing-Spring-Autumn-New-Split-Leather-Shoes-For-Men-Lace-up-Waterproof-Causal-Footwear-Anti/32860903568.html

for returning goods, not only is it entirely alien according to my standard,

but the back pain i gain from that struggle is enough to rather

chose a 3k baht hit to my economy,

pain will always take priority in any occasion on any occasion,

i had all the pain i ever needed already

Ok a few questions for clarity please.

The height increase shoes on Aliex 

Are they height increase due to the thick sole only or do they have an insole increase also?

Size 44 Europe is your regular size in regular shops in Europe.  So that would be a size 9.5/10 in UK?

Here is the shoe you showed in link.

Screenshot_2018-06-23-20-23-42.png

Lazada shoe sizes are EU.

Thry have size 44 in many stores on there.

They also have a C.O.D option on items but you need to check each listings terms to ensure thry have this.

I have purchased shoes from lazada and the size was as expected.

I think your near khon kaen if not mistaken. If so the fairy plaza has a few very similar styles of shoe too and it's on 1st floor.

Here's an image I took of a shoe today that was there. Various colours available but maybe size issue is more difficult in retail stores.

20180623_190711.jpg

yes, it had an insole, i took it out but those shoes are several numbers too

small, i require a bare minimum of 13.

the 2nd pair you showed, the first pair in black after my pair is exactly what

i want, but the sizes here in pygmy land is not the size we think of in north europe.

i live in pattaya, and i suspect there is no reason to believe sizes in lazada is any different to sizes in aliexpress, and if there are differences, then i would just start over in narrowing it down where i am in relation to lazada prizes, should i start over with lazada.

now i have pinpointed what size i am in relation to aliexpress, i'm 13+, changing biz partner now is pissing away what info i have gathered, and the cost that incurred.

the last pair of shoes is not what i look for.

i will switch over to lazada if i cant find any 13+ shoes on aliexpress that fit, IF lazada happen to have 13+ sizes that is, otherwise i'l be stuck here in pygmy-land with nothing but flip flops until i'm dead or can get outa here

Edited by poanoi

11 minutes ago, poanoi said:

i want, but the sizes here in pygmy land is not the size we think of in north europe.

i live in pattaya, and i suspect there is no reason to believe sizes in lazada is any different to sizes in aliexpress, and if there are differences, then i would just start over in narrowing it down where i am in relation to lazada prizes, should i start over with lazada.

now i have pinpointed what size i am in relation to aliexpress, i'm 13+, changing biz partner now is pissing away what info i have gathered, and the cost that incurred.

i will switch over to lazada if i cant find any 13+ shoes on aliexpress that fit, IF lazada happen to have 13+ sizes that is, otherwise i'l be stuck here in pygmy-land with nothing but flip flops until i'm dead or can get outa here

Tony's mall at the crossroad pattaya tai and third road sells Chines shoes from Bayo and a few other brands.

I bought a few times already because they are cheap and decent quality. The sports store upstairs in Central marina has the same gym shoes at double the price.

My size is 41, but with the chinese shoes i have 42 or 43 depending on the model.

33 minutes ago, poanoi said:

The first pair in black are 896 baht.

Your 3rd time lucky approach will be 7500 spent on 3 pairs of shoes, two of which definitely do not fit and your hoping the 3rd pair will.

If the black pair for 896 baht arrive and you order on a C.O.D basis. And they are not correct size. Don't pay.

Loss on lazada.co.th.  - 0

Loss on aliexpress 5000 baht.

Good plan.

I did mention I purchased a pair through lazada.co.th and all was good. They were branded though so maybe that's why I had no issue.

aliexpress , like many other web sites and even shoe shops in bangkok and other countries, are CHEATING ON SHOE SIZES !!! I have my room filled with shoes cause they were not the right size.

in the begining i thought i got it wrong, than i realised it is keep on happaning  -  i but 

shoes in one size and they are not the right size !!

when i try them in the shop they feel right, but later i discover they are too small or too tight,

just a bit too small than usual, but it;s enought to destroy the shoe !

someone explained to me that the fault is on chinese shoe factories, who cheat on the sizes,

just a but, to save material and manufacturing costs. 

BEWARE !

1 hour ago, janclaes47 said:

Tony's mall at the crossroad pattaya tai and third road sells Chines shoes from Bayo and a few other brands.

I bought a few times already because they are cheap and decent quality. The sports store upstairs in Central marina has the same gym shoes at double the price.

My size is 41, but with the chinese shoes i have 42 or 43 depending on the model.

hi, i have given up on going shopping, my back is nearly broken,

i cant do it, its online or bust

44 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

The first pair in black are 896 baht.

Your 3rd time lucky approach will be 7500 spent on 3 pairs of shoes, two of which definitely do not fit and your hoping the 3rd pair will.

If the black pair for 896 baht arrive and you order on a C.O.D basis. And they are not correct size. Don't pay.

Loss on lazada.co.th.  - 0

Loss on aliexpress 5000 baht.

Good plan.

I did mention I purchased a pair through lazada.co.th and all was good. They were branded though so maybe that's why I had no issue.

i just realized there is a piece of info i havnt told:

i have found a couple of pairs many years ago in pattaya,

they were 46, and they were far too small, they were so small in fact,

so narrow, so i couldnt even put them on to see if they were too short too.

we are using a different scale in sweden than pygmy land,

its like comparing inches with cm, size 44/45 in sweden means

size 47/48 in pygmy land.

eureka i did it, i now got a pair of sneakers size 12.5 /46.5

that fit my feet, i am waiting for a pair of 13 / 47dress shoes

that will hopefully fit too.

size 12 was too small for me

these are asian sizes, corresponding scandinavian sizes are 44/45

22 hours ago, poanoi said:

eureka i did it, i now got a pair of sneakers size 12.5 /46.5

that fit my feet, i am waiting for a pair of 13 / 47dress shoes

that will hopefully fit too.

size 12 was too small for me

these are asian sizes, corresponding scandinavian sizes are 44/45

I FOUND  shoes size 47 , also size 50, on shoe store (open stalls) on the ground floor of MBK shopping centre.

16 minutes ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

I FOUND  shoes size 47 , also size 50, on shoe store (open stalls) on the ground floor of MBK shopping centre.

sounds good, those size 50 should be large enough for a large man

even when asian sizes are accounted for.

do they have a good assortment ?

allah akbar, and my spanky new size 13.5 causal shoes are

finally large enough too not to hurt, comparable to 10.5 /44/45 scandinavia.

i suspect i will buy a couple of pairs reserve so i wont have to

walk in flip flops again

On 6/10/2018 at 9:24 AM, Rc2702 said:

There's a brand in thailand for the height shoes. When I lived in bkk I used to see a couple of factories making them in Udon suk. When I say factories I mean one man in a shop house hand making them.  The company had a lotof Master shoe makers contracting for them. Very comfortable and very well made. 

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=just+height+shoes+thailand&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjVnZedg8jbAhUCVH0KHXTmC8kQ_AUIESgB&biw=360&bih=560&gfe_rd=mr#gfe_rd=mr&imgrc=hupLJ_wVRmF2uM:

Name is

Just in case shoes

Price not much more than the shoes you purchased on aliexpress. 

Thanks for the recommendation, I will take a look as I live down that way.

I would add a slice of 'caveat emptor' on this type of thing, based on previous experiences with Thai shoemakers and tailors ('Thai' as opposed to the Sukhumvit tourist focused shops).

After trying out a few places, with some mixed results, I have finally found a trusted Thai tailor, who does a very good job on suits & shirts for about 1/2 price of the Sukhumvit shops.

I gave up on the tailor made shoes after a couple of disappointing efforts which were poor in fitting and quality.

I am a 45/UK 11, so I occasionally buy from department stores here, which is expensive, but generally try to stock up on my annual trip back to the UK/Europe.

On 7/9/2018 at 9:24 AM, realfunster said:

Thanks for the recommendation, I will take a look as I live down that way.

I would add a slice of 'caveat emptor' on this type of thing, based on previous experiences with Thai shoemakers and tailors ('Thai' as opposed to the Sukhumvit tourist focused shops).

After trying out a few places, with some mixed results, I have finally found a trusted Thai tailor, who does a very good job on suits & shirts for about 1/2 price of the Sukhumvit shops.

I gave up on the tailor made shoes after a couple of disappointing efforts which were poor in fitting and quality.

I am a 45/UK 11, so I occasionally buy from department stores here, which is expensive, but generally try to stock up on my annual trip back to the UK/Europe.

is that tailor in bkk or pattaya ?