aliexpress shoe size

poanoi

just want to report that in north europe i got size 44,

and in spite of the claim on aliexpress they use standard europe sizes,

the fact is i am at least 2 sizes above, i.e 46-47 when i buy on aliexpress

43 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Is this the cheap Charlie thread?

Feet need looking after, regardless of size.

no, this is the "thailand aint got shoes big enuff for full grown men" thread,

midgets like yourself need not attend

Edited by poanoi
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

aliexpress also claimed they complied with EU size,

but it wasnt true there either, i recommend buy 2-3 sizes above whatever

your size was in northern europe,

or buy the first pair the cheapest possible just to get a hang of size standard

1 minute ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Height 195cm shoe size 45. Bought plenty of shoes that fit me in the past 4 years.

2 things one does not buy online in Thailand....electronics and shoes.

the only shoes big enuff i found in thailand was flip flops and i'm getting too old to walk around like that any longer, and in addition to that i got too much pain to stroll around shopping

the only shoes big enuff i found in thailand was flip flops and i'm getting too old to walk around like that any longer, and in addition to that i got too much pain to stroll around shopping
Decathlon is an option if you have one nearby, i always check the UK website first then Thai website. Will have walking shoes and sandals

have been looking for decent sandals for a long time with arch support that are comfortable and well made, last week I found a paid of Scholls that are brilliant, only took a couple of years of looking. Finding any decent shoes here is not all that easy and I am a size 43/44 depending on who makes them, These were in a tiny store in the basement of a shopping centre so you do really have to search

2 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Height 195cm shoe size 45. Bought plenty of shoes that fit me in the past 4 years.

I risked it and purchased a pair of crocs flip flops  with brilliant reviews for comfort, that was over a year ago and they are as good as new and very comfortable. 

1 hour ago, seajae said:

have been looking for decent sandals for a long time with arch support that are comfortable and well made, last week I found a paid of Scholls that are brilliant, only took a couple of years of looking. Finding any decent shoes here is not all that easy and I am a size 43/44 depending on who makes them, These were in a tiny store in the basement of a shopping centre so you do really have to search

Scholls are sold all over thailand.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, poanoi said:

aliexpress also claimed they complied with EU size,

but it wasnt true there either, i recommend buy 2-3 sizes above whatever

your size was in northern europe,

or buy the first pair the cheapest possible just to get a hang of size standard

I think that is terrible advice. 

in Thailand, I would buy Crocs from the Online Shop lazada.  You can pay the bill with the postman at your doorstep.  Order one pair to get a hang of their size.

Be aware at a price of 1000 THB these are probably copis, not an original. Yet easy to achieve. Crocs are perfect for Thai weather conditions and they protect the toenails from harm on Thai sidewalks fulla bumpers

https://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?q=Crocs+Shoes&_keyori=ss&from=input&spm=..search.go.

or those:

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/wako-i165372173-s201502022.html?

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/solid-i140031415-s160096013.html?

Edited by crazygreg44

4 hours ago, crazygreg44 said:

in Thailand, I would buy Crocs from the Online Shop lazada.  You can pay the bill with the postman at your doorstep.  Order one pair to get a hang of their size.

Be aware at a price of 1000 THB these are probably copis, not an original. Yet easy to achieve. Crocs are perfect for Thai weather conditions and they protect the toenails from harm on Thai sidewalks fulla bumpers

https://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?q=Crocs+Shoes&_keyori=ss&from=input&spm=..search.go.

or those:

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/wako-i165372173-s201502022.html?

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/solid-i140031415-s160096013.html?

i did search lazada without finding what i wanted,

here is what i was looking for

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Height-Increasing-Spring-Autumn-New-Split-Leather-Shoes-For-Men-Lace-up-Waterproof-Causal-Footwear-Anti/32860903568.html

8 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I buy electronics online all the time.  

at a price of 600-1000 Baht for a pair of shoes it is worth a try.  He can still make somebody else happy if he is not satisfied with the shoes

Edited by crazygreg44

7 hours ago, seajae said:

Which one's were they?

I just gave up looking in the end, & ordered a lovely - but expensive - pair of Cats from Amazon.

They're so comfortable, but at 7000 baht Inc tax, they flipping well should be. ?

2 minutes ago, faraday said:

Which one's were they?

I just gave up looking in the end, & ordered a lovely - but expensive - pair of Cats from Amazon.

They're so comfortable, but at 7000 baht Inc tax, they flipping well should be. ?

i have been unable to order from amazon,

when i order they demand billing address and thailand doesnt cut it

do you also have small hands?

There's a brand in thailand for the height shoes. When I lived in bkk I used to see a couple of factories making them in Udon suk. When I say factories I mean one man in a shop house hand making them.  The company had a lotof Master shoe makers contracting for them. Very comfortable and very well made. 

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=just+height+shoes+thailand&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjVnZedg8jbAhUCVH0KHXTmC8kQ_AUIESgB&biw=360&bih=560&gfe_rd=mr#gfe_rd=mr&imgrc=hupLJ_wVRmF2uM:

Name is

Just in case shoes

Price not much more than the shoes you purchased on aliexpress. 

1 hour ago, poanoi said:

alright, i ordered a new pair, this time 3 sizes above,

as oppose to 1 size above last time. saga tbc............

Just ordered another pair of Cats from Amazon this time.

Used my UK bank & address, without a problem.