How often do you get sick here compared to back home?

punchandjudy

On 6/11/2018 at 7:36 AM, transam said:

It seems you are a "Poh pooh artist", someone who pooh poohs without even trying stuff...

But that's OK, others may take notice of someone like me who was on a lung puffer for a couple of decades that was told to try the salt water fix...It may work or it may not in my case it did. No more puffer...For the little cost it may help others, I hope so...

Here is a pick for you as how salt, with the help of circulated air, fixed my ploblem...

Hmmm, must de-salt my breathing area....:stoner:

Photo1166-001.jpg.00d3f3574106edc4a76e98a8e47fbcc8.jpg

I'm a retired scientist. We are trained to view uncontrolled experiments with skepticism. When you can produce a double blind study that establishes the efficacy of a saturated salt solution in terms of health improvement on a statistically valid basis, let me know.

• Like 1

Since coming to live here full time over 10 years ago apart from a few upset stomaches i have been much better than back in the UK. My cholesterol is low.my blood pressure good and all my blood tests far better.now never eat the crap i used to eat back home apart from noodles the wife wont have ready meals in the house

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app