Big Joke goes after Thai woman in the UK after "damaging Facebook posts"

webfact

I was beginning to admire this guy running sensible campaigns.  He's now turned the corner and is set to live up to his name.  Power has gone to his head and he's starting to believe that he's a real policeman.  He's in charge of Tourist Police who have no power of arrest and findings are passed on to mainstream RTP.  Before this, I'd have give him a slap on the back and told him to keep up the good work.  Not any more!

couldn't resist in checking out her Facebook page ? 

little miss Puu Ying blogger is pretty funny

... and she's really sticking it into the news reporters 

almost as good as, on youtube, the little miss Puu Ying blogger over in Sweden

- closely followed by sanangluang2008

Well police or whoever want to "get on" this lady!!!!!!! All of that isn't a crime at all. It's under the name of "comedy" and art.....so that actions of the thai government makes all others laughing!!!!!!!!

And for more they are fighting against these things for more there must be something wrongdoing behind of all the government activities!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't it??

They never learn! If you let it go, the post is read by a few people only (most of whom were already aware. Take this sort of action and cue stories all over the UK press. Assemble your own headline but The Mail will have a field day.

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

Thai airways have been told reserve a dozen or more seats on the next London flight.

Already this BIG  joke has his bags packed, and at this moment calling all his cronies, telling them get ready cause .... WE ARE LEAVING ON A JET PLANE.:cheesy:?

NOW I understand why Thai Airways revenues are up ?

• Haha 2

The Maj Gen is even preparing to ask Interpol to issue a red notice for the 56 year old woman.

NO Interpol will NOT issue  red notice .  As it is  political  motivated and requested by non elected gov...

Junta posse Heading over to the UK to do a big swoop for old prime ministers and nasty Thais in general hope they have plenty pairs of handcuffs with them. who needs Interpol Junta will manage just fine and a stop over in Singapore on the return flight to collect the Red Bull runner, job done.  

I saw this on the wiki page for Interpol Notices;

'In January 2017, United Kingdom-based NGO Fair Trials called on Interpol to introduce more rigorous checks. Fair Trial chief executive Jago Russell stated, "Interpol has been allowing itself to be used by oppressive regimes across the world to export the persecution of human rights defenders, journalists and political opponents". There have been concerns about conflict of interest as well as in March 2017, the UAE donated $54 Million Dollars to the Interpol, which roughly equaled the contributions by all other member states taken together at that time. Interpol's secretary-general, Jurgen Stock, stated that Interpol had introduced a task force to review requests "even more intensively"

I'm surprised BJ doesn't request a Red Notice for the UK, I mean, in for a penny in for a pound. Come BJ, if you do this you'll be the biggest comedy act ever.

I am curious about the 20 who shared the clip... If i saw it and thought it was funny or satirical, i may have shared it to give others a laugh.  or Perhaps i shared it unknowingly believing it was real news. How does that make me a criminal whereas the police would make an arrest warrant on me? 

Is this article even fake news? Hard to know for sure. 

34 minutes ago, HHTel said:

I was beginning to admire this guy running sensible campaigns.  He's now turned the corner and is set to live up to his name.  Power has gone to his head and he's starting to believe that he's a real policeman.  He's in charge of Tourist Police who have no power of arrest and findings are passed on to mainstream RTP.  Before this, I'd have give him a slap on the back and told him to keep up the good work.  Not any more!

Not 100% sure but the Thai tourist police are Thai police whose other function is tourist related.  I'm sure they have the same powers as all Thai police, just a different badge on their uniform.

Master Red Bull along with 2 ex Prime Ministers & a head monk springs to mind with 

what we are told the Police are asking Interpol to repatriate.

To even waste time, effort & money on chasing a lady who more than likely is half right anyway,

half way across the globe to extradite is ludicrous 

• Like 1

I can just see the Boys at Interpol receiving this call.

IP : You want to do what now?

BJ: Arrest someone who said something naughty about us.

IP : Who is this?

BJ: Big Joke!!!

IP : Nice One, yes it is - ha ha ha

P.S. Only just realized Big Jokes' initials are BJ - Ba ha ha ha :cheesy:

8 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

I don't think Interpol will be issuing a red notice, any time soon, for a satirical pop at the Junta..

You would think that the fiasco in Germany, with the monk, might have given them a heads up as to the way international agencies operate !!!

I bet she will not return to Thailand ever again ?

• Like 1