Thais copying foreigners went on naked 7/11 spree as a dare!

webfact

Thais copying foreigners went on naked 7/11 spree as a dare!

1PM.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Three Thai men have been fined 5,000 baht each after going on a foreign inspired naked 7/11 dare.

The men - given foreign false names to protect their identities - went into three branches of the well known convenience store armed only with a green helmet.

"John", 27, told the cops that the men decided to do it after daring each other in a meeting at one of their houses in Nonthaburi.

Along with his mates "Edward", 25, and Art, 26, they bought stuff in the buff at 7/11s in Soi Tha It, a gas station in Chaiyapreuk police jurisdiction and Sam Saen Villa in Bangkok Noi.

news_MqvUhaUhHf224121_533.jpg

John didn't think it would become such a big deal on social media. He said the men had got the idea after seeing foreigners doing naked protests.

It was not reported by Daily News that there was a protest element to the stunt, however. They were forced to do a mock reenactment at a counter at Chaiyapreuk police station.

John apologized on behalf of himself and his mates for the trouble caused to police and advised against copycat behavior.

All three men were fined 5,000 baht each.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-06-14

Three men fined for shopping in the nude at Nonthaburi convenience store

By The Nation

Three men have been fined Bt5,000 each for taking turns to walk naked into a 7-Eleven shop in Nonthaburi and purchase goods in what was understood to be a dare.

Police located and fined the three men on Wednesday after footage from the 7-Eleven shop on Ratchapruek Road in Nonthaburi was widely shared on Facebook.

The clip showed the three men, wearing a crash helmet and nothing else, walking into the shop one at a time and making a purchase. The cashier remained calm and acted as though nothing untoward was taking place.

Police identified the three men only as Ae, 25, Noi, 26 and Yai, 27.

They were charged with committing an indecent act in a public place.

Yai told police that they had been challenged 0by some friends to strip down and shop and that they also wanted to experience how foreigners felt when they staged nude protests on the street.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30347726

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-06-14

4 hours ago, grego49 said:

5,000 baht fine bit steep,you only get 500 baht for running amoke with a sword in a road rage indecent.

Well this guy was running amok with his pork sword.

2 hours ago, Happy enough said:

well they were just having a laugh i suppose, now 5k lighter. they must have known they'd get fined for it

Have you actually known of anyTHAI Guys (normally) to think (anywhere) AHEAD???????

IF Thai guys did any thinking (or caring).......... We WOULDN'T have all these girls we know that have babies with no dad's........ LOL  .............

THINK ABOUT THAT>>>>>>>>>>>>>

4 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

Have you actually known of anyTHAI Guys (normally) to think (anywhere) AHEAD???????

IF Thai guys did any thinking (or caring).......... We WOULDN'T have all these girls we know that have babies with no dad's........ LOL  .............

THINK ABOUT THAT>>>>>>>>>>>>>

pretty much all my mates are thai guys. know a few farangs. now look closer to home and tell me about single mums. think about that, no capitals required

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

pretty much all my mates are thai guys. know a few farangs. now look closer to home and tell me about single mums. think about that, no capitals required

Hey mate..... I have a few Friend that are young Thai guys as well (and I understand)..... But I also listen to stories that Thai bar girls tell (as I'm out drinking around)...... AND MIND YOU I AM A 'BELIEVER' IN PERCENTAGES.......... And..... There is a 'pitiful' percentage of the Thai Guys that I describe also..........

Thailand ..... as in 'road fatalities'......... Is a leader in the Percentages of 'father-less babies..... 

Please don't mis-construe that I mean to say all Thai men are without 'values'...... But it is 'horrible at the number of 'teen-age' Pregnant moms and 'Irresponsible' Young Thai Guys' and It isn't getting enough attention......... IMHO.......

Sorry if I spoiled your day............

• Like 1

Not sure if it is still permitted, but San Francisco allows full public nudity, probably the only clothing optional city in the world, but its so cold and windy there all year, not really the best place to go about town nude. The glitch was people people going to restaurants nude, problem with health, something to do with pubic hair potentially getting into people's food. So, the law was amended to require people to wear  at least a jockstrap, I think, when going into restaurants.

Edited by Shaunduhpostman
  • Haha 1

BiB always quick to fine someone but not those school bus drivers with kids on the roof or hanging on the back of their bus. Nor five on a motorbike with no helmet, no licence or insurance. Riding down the wrong side of the road and not using roundabouts correctly all get the blind eye. TiT !