VIDEO: Backpacker rapping in Bangkok begs for plane ticket home

webfact

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

My Thai wife has her own income, highly educated , has never worked in a bar and she looks 20 years younger than she is and she doesnt have to rap for money in the street for a ticket home to Issan

I was very happy to give my ex a ticket home , but she didn't take it.

She did move out eventually 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gamini said:

I have seen plenty of them over the years. But only farangs!  I am beginning to prefer Chinese tourist now. They dress better, don't get into brawls and don't beg.

I bet you haven't seen them in an "all you can eat" buffet. :cheesy:

4 hours ago, skippy121 said:

actually he is begging near the market areaover the road from Ramkhamaeng 65 , I see this little prick everytime me and the gf go to buy salad from the market.

been there a long time now,  makes my cock itch seeing westerners begging here

Are you sure it wasn't in Itchycock Park....

• Haha 2

2nd hand goods....listed items ain't going to add up to $1,000....big difference Btn selling item and shelf rate which is what you are doing your judging on....

you think he has an apple 10 plus and a Mac Pro? 

Edited by cardinalblue
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mvdf said:

Exact location please and I will take a day off from work just for the sheer pleasure of reporting him to the authorities.

Snitches get stitches.

Grass.

Informer.

... and... really.... none of your goddamn business.

8 hours ago, skippy121 said:

actually he is begging near the market areaover the road from Ramkhamaeng 65 , I see this little prick everytime me and the gf go to buy salad from the market.

I think you should take action and go and tell the "little prick" and the others how you feel tough guy?

Please do this and have your g/f take a video so you can post it on here ?

Reminds of some acquaintances who are pro-Greenpeace, anti consumerism, anti G8 types...but who all have the latest MacBook Pro's at home and enjoy changing their flat screen TV's every few years !!

Really astounding how some people take others for granted or as fools.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, skippy121 said:

You may have herpes. Any stress makes it flare up. I'm not joking now.

11 hours ago, mvdf said:

Exact location please and I will take a day off from work just for the sheer pleasure of reporting him to the authorities.

and why would you want to do that. yeah he's crap but he's hardly doing any harm is he. well maybe to the ears a little bit but walk on by. ooh. i know a song about that

14 hours ago, mvdf said:

Don't be childish. This is not your business, so don't stick your nose in it.  If you want to report people, go document the  sex tourists and sex pats who are do physical and emotional damage to people.  This kid is hurting no one.