VIDEO: Backpacker rapping in Bangkok begs for plane ticket home

webfact

47 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

Don't be childish. This is not your business, so don't stick your nose in it.  If you want to report people, go document the  sex tourists and sex pats who are do physical and emotional damage to people.  This kid is hurting no one.

What damage are the sexpats doing? Are they recruiting girls from the villages to work in bars and sell their bodies against their will?

• Like 1

I am pretty sure that come the end of the day he heads back to his room counts his takings and then and hits the streets for a night out.

Nowt to do with a ticket home just grafting his way around Thailand.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:40 PM, sanemax said:

My Thai wife has her own income, highly educated , has never worked in a bar and she looks 20 years younger than she is and she doesnt have to rap for money in the street for a ticket home to Issan

All Thaivisa wives seem to fit that description, strangely enough.

• Haha 1

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:40 PM, sanemax said:

My Thai wife has her own income, highly educated , has never worked in a bar and she looks 20 years younger than she is and she doesnt have to rap for money in the street for a ticket home to Issan

My Thai wife leeches constantly off me, is thick as two short planks as a result of no school after age 13, has worked in so many bars that we've both lost count and looks like her own grandmother (just like so many Thaivisa wives, I suspect).  At least she doesn't have to rap for money in the streets.

• Haha 2

Just deport him and ban him from Thailand forever that's why it's harder and harder for us normal farangs to live here 

police start doing your jobs and serve and protect normal expats and tourists 

To the Thai people stop feeding him he will never buy a ticket home 

On 6/15/2018 at 4:11 PM, RuamRudy said:

An expression that I have genuinely never heard before. I have to ask though - does it mean you feel positive or negative towards him?

Negative, it is a strange feeling, the only other time it happens is when someone serves me food on a wooden plank instead of a real plate.