Dear Sir/madam: Sorry..... we don't accept ladyboys

webfact

Just now, stephen tracy said:

One of the interesting things about homophobes is how very interested they are in homosexuality and transgender issues. I guess it's just a coincidence though. 

Bollerques, I've been rumbled.

:laugh:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

One of the interesting things about homophobes is how very interested they are in homosexuality and transgender issues. I guess it's just a coincidence though. 

Once I sat on a train and......

erection.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

Why do you hate gay men and transgender people? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, faraday said:

I thought Tracy was a Chutney.....?

?

Mods, I'm really not being disrespectful.  :smile:

Dear mods, if you were thinking of doing so, please don't suspend the member's account for that. It's fair play! And it ain't exactly breaching S112. I doubt Prayuth is reading this thread anyway.

43 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

Nope 

10% impurity is as much as I can tolerate.... 

Tracy can keep the ladyboys and the Starbucks since he likes it like that...

?

Odd that you live in a country with the highest number of transgender people and ops in the world. Again, just a coincidence I guess. 

12 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

...or driving a truck or chief accountant at a major home improvement store or check-out girl at Big C...

Can't think of any business that's losing it's ass just because they have hired ladyboys either. Try and think outside the usual constructs and you will see successful, productive ladyboys working just about anywhere.

I think it would be interesting to hear the ladyboy's (the one in the report) views on all these nasty comments from a bunch of degenerate

(s)expats on this thread. 

Interesting topic. An employer is entitled to choose their employees while the employees choose employers. This is based on individual needs, likings, dislikings, abilities etc. 

I, for one, would never hire a Ladyboy or a Tomboy, if said employee would have to interact with other employees or the outside world. Reason is, that not everyone in the Thai society is as open as they pretend to be. Behind your back, all of a sudden, power plays are in full swing, mobbing and out-of-the-ordinary stuff happens. And if a ladyboy pretends to have its third period the same evening while working in a restaurant as a waiter/waitress - guess how well that goes down with the team. 

I was never lucky, despite an initially open attitude to all that transgender stuff and learnt the hard way, that they are neither men nor women. 

Having said that, I refused the employ in a polite way by referring having found an even better suited candidate for the opening while wishing the applicant the best of luck. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, greenchair said:

Definition of woman. 

A person that produces ova or eggs. 

He's not a woman. 

He's a transgender man. 

I refuse to buy into the madness. 

So a person, who for some reason, can not bare children is - by your own stupid definition- not a woman!

Many infertile women will thank you for that! 

The only thing you refuse to, is "educating yourself"!

Not surprising, though!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

I can expect the same acceptance of my intolerance as you give to the transgender community. While I accept that they were born that way I don't have to pretend that this is normal or to pretend I am comfortable around such people, I don't insult them, I do them no harm, I don't interact with them, they have their own sphere of human contact and that's fine by me but I don't want it in my face.

People having the courage to openly be who they are is not putting “it in your face”. 

Edited by Bluespunk

A few months ago, my lovely wife went to see a lady doctor for women's problems.

On reception there was a ladyboy, who was a little camp & I felt it was incorrect in having a non - healthcare professional, who seemed to want to project their sexuality, in such a sensitive position.

If a biological woman had been on reception also projecting their sexuality, I would have felt the same.

In Boots, there is a stunning looking ladyboy who sells cosmetics, & I felt that was ok, because she was not projecting her sexuality. The ladyboy was, in truth, quite gorgeous, very feminine.

So, would I employ a ladyboy?

In my opinion, it depends on their character, the job description, and, like any other person, their professionalism.

Without taking the pish, does anyone see that I have impercieved internal bias?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

People have the right to be identified as the gender they know them selves to be. It's not a choice, it's who they are.

Companies should not be allowed to discriminate against someone because of who they are.

This applies whether they are gay, straight, transgender, male, female.

And let's not forget the unacceptability of discrimination based on colour, age, faith...

That's true but companies should have the right not to employ. What if a gay man wants to be a masseur in a straight place massage parlor for men?  or an LB wants to join the Army?  personally, I find most LB's dramatic and 'on edge' and I avoid them if there is a choice*

*edit - but I do agree they have a right 'to be' whatever they want but I have my right NOT to interact. 

Edited by BobBKK
  • Like 1