Thais lash back after rights bodies call execution shameful

webfact

9 hours ago, ZeVonderBearz said:

USA and Singapore still carrying them out, yes. America also bombs for peace and thinks that everyone needs guns to protect themselves from others with guns yet still they have monthly mass killings in schools. Singapore canes youngsters for vandalism or taking drugs. Neither country is an ideal role model. 

I lived and worked in Singapore for 3 years. It was probably the safest country I have ever been in. Never once did I feel in any danger. As you think your an expert, which countries would you say are role models and why? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, upu2 said:

A good treatment for them is to have them hold their breath for an hour or two. As for being animals we are not I agree. They dont kill because they have someone look at them or dont like the way they dress. We are inferior to animals in the way we act

Well, apparently some of us are.

Yes, I thought there'd be some personal experience under that blood lust. Took a while to recover from it I imagine, and still not completely recovered. Not all the world is like that though...

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, starky said:

Yep! Rapists, murderer's, child molesters if found guilty without any doubt...<deleted> em kill em all. I'll even apply for the job if they will give me a work permit.

No need. Plenty of Thais will be able to limbo under that bar. They live in a permanent state of dissociation anyway, don't know any better.

Probably means you won't get a work permit for Lord High Executioner though, that must make you sad, still, There's comfort in knowing that doing isn't the same as saying.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, KiwiKiwi said:

No need. Plenty of Thais will be able to limbo under that bar. They live in a permanent state of dissociation anyway, don't know any better.

Probably means you won't get a work permit for Lord High Executioner though, that must make you sad, still, There's comfort in knowing that doing isn't the same as saying.

Lol no qualms at all no different than flicking a light switch. Better to terminate than keep the unredeemable in a state sponsored facility their whole lives at tax payers expense. Or would you prefer they were released into society to reoffend? Still there's comfort in hoping that the pedo would tamper with someone else's child instead of yours. Surely you can't be defending a child molesters or murderer's right to exist cos I can't find one. Tell me what penalty is fitting for someone who takes the life of a 17 year old for a mobile phone and a few baht.

Edited by starky
  • Thanks 1

Thai courts have a 98+% conviction rate. Can anyone believe that is the result of truly outstanding policework and a through & impartial judiciary?

Mistakes are always made, in every country. Execution makes those mistake irrevocable.

How about you? Or your son?