2-cat snack proves too much for Bangkok python

snoop1130

2-cat snack proves too much for Bangkok python

By Jintamas Saksornchai, Staff Reporter

PATHUM THANI — When your eyes are way too big for your stomach, sometimes everything comes back out the way it came in.

That was the lesson learned Wednesday by a 3-meter python in northern metro Bangkok after it feasted on two felines. A captivating-yet-harrowing video of the over-ambitious meal ends with both cats vomited back out again in front of their owner.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/calamity/2018/06/20/2-cat-snack-proves-too-much-for-bangkok-python-video/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-6-20

42 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Have a break

Have a Kwik Kat

or 2.

Edit.

If everything came out the other end

Have a break

Have a Kwik Krap.

OK  I'll get my coat.

Reminds me of a girl at school who's nickname was kitkat.

16 hours ago, observer90210 said:

The pythons should rather feed on the horrible cobras and other snake species that are a threat to humans all over Thailand.

Pythons should feed on more cats they are horrible creatures like humans that kill for fun wiping out native animals. No snake kills for fun.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

Let the pythons eat cats. Cats kill more animals than any other living creature in the wild (yes, more than humans).

I have about 9 feral cats in my soi. Not a squirrel, bird or snail to be found. Plenty of rats!

So, why don't they kill the rats anymore? 

17 hours ago, observer90210 said:

The pythons should rather feed on the horrible cobras and other snake species that are a threat to humans all over Thailand.

....or on the humans that are a threat to wildlife species all over Thailand.  Especially panthers in certain national parks.

4 minutes ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

I saw this 7 meter Python try to eat a big wild boar in Sutra thani, after 30 minutes it gave up, the boar was just too big 

hungry snake.jpg

Watch the alligator vs python on YouTube 

The snake exploded trying to swallow it and they both died

3 hours ago, Sakeopete said:

Pythons should feed on more cats they are horrible creatures like humans that kill for fun wiping out native animals. No snake kills for fun.

Taking a few soi dogs would be helpful as well.  This vid making the rounds on social media.  Lucky dog, for sure.