Nigerian's name is Innocence - but Big Joke thinks differently

webfact

A post against forum rules and answers to it have been removed.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

8 hours ago, BobbyL said:

How do people fall for these types of scams? Mindbogglingly stupid. 

It's not hard.  There are many people, especially women who are lonely, have no confidence and as soon as someone shows interest in this they are hooked. That's why these f..kers continue to do this.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tchooptip said:

If this article 11 were to be applied severely TV would be on the verge of sinking for insufficiency of literature, that's maybe why  the mods do not see close their eyes sometimes :tongue:

Fortunately the rule is applied selectively, like every rule in Thailand ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

And Thai women who marry "people of color" were warned to make sure they know who they are getting involved with.

Oh! And those abusive violent white guys are different? No need to make sure you know who they are getting involved with in those cases? How many have killed their wives? How many have beaten them? But it's OK because they are not 'people of color'? Good job showing your cultural ignorance TPB. The US had a President who was a 'person of color' was he suspect? Now they have a white jerk. So is it safe to say he's not suspect because he's white even if he is doing things like pissing off the G7, separating families and more? I get it the story is about scammers but that one line smacks of racism through and through.

• Like 1

A friend of mine who not really seems to be stupid, lost around 30000b the same way.
When all was too late, she showed me "bills" where any blind man could see that it can only be fake.
It's a mistery for me, how women can be that stupid in these cases ...

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Jimdandy said:

Oh! And those abusive violent white guys are different? No need to make sure you know who they are getting involved with in those cases? How many have killed their wives? How many have beaten them? But it's OK because they are not 'people of color'? Good job showing your cultural ignorance TPB. The US had a President who was a 'person of color' was he suspect? Now they have a white jerk. So is it safe to say he's not suspect because he's white even if he is doing things like pissing off the G7, separating families and more? I get it the story is about scammers but that one line smacks of racism through and through.

Virtue signalling.

Desperation...... with  a dab of lonliness,no education or commonsense.Not limited to this country world wide phenoemen.

• Like 1

Where's Joke's babealicious aide/translator on this one?

Maybe her services weren't needed on this one, as I gather English is the official language of Nigeria. But still, would have been nice to see her!

After all, every Batman needs his Robin, or Catwoman, as the case may be.

Sgt. Muscles isn't quite the same thing.

12 hours ago, webfact said:

And Thai women who marry "people of color" were warned to make sure they know who they are getting involved with.

Where I come, Thais would be considered 'people of colour' … that complicates things

10 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

I noticed that rather skewed advice too. No mention of Thai women being cautioned to avoid relationships with white, western , bald headed males, heavily tattooed, wearing wife beater T-shirts, gold and a penchant for Pattaya, Patong lifestyles.

Well it goes without saying the likes of those gentlemen should be crossed off the list of possibles 

19 minutes ago, tingtongtourist said:

ill take a guess

the white, western , bald head, tattoo, wife beater wearing T-shirts, with gold and penchant for Pattaya...

DID enter on a REAL passport, made an entry that WAS legal,

are NOT on a long overstay.

and DO NOT spend all their time sending thousands of BS emails, in boiler rooms 

AND trying to scam insecure stoopid women.

The truth is surely going to offend ?

14 hours ago, zydeco said:

Virtue signalling.

He's gotta try to make himself feel good somehow. He just spent 30,000bht on a "special edition MAGA hat" that never arrived. Now he's turned on the great Donald but loves the rather feminine Trudeau instead....you do know Trudeau has no balls, right? Have you seen how he sits?

On 6/21/2018 at 8:13 AM, BobbyL said:

The guy is meant to be overseas, yet they deposit money into a Thai bank account. How stupid can one be?

On 6/21/2018 at 8:31 AM, JAG said:

Talking of heavies, the chap on the right in the middle photo is a big lad! No wonder he needs two sets of wings to keep him up!

I did not really notice that guy until you mentioned him. Serious muscle.

I would not give him one word of backtalk...