Two arrested in Phuket drug crackdown

webfact

Two arrested in Phuket drug crackdown

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

171699.jpg

The Phuket City Police have arrested two suspects found with kratom on Saturday (June 25). Police arrested 51 year old Watcharin ‘Gor’ Saeiw at a house in Phuket Town. He was found with many small bags of kratom weighing about 3 kilograms.

Watcharin was taken to the Phuket City Police Station where he has been charged with illegal possession of Category 5 drugs with intent to sell.

The arrest came after police received a tip-off that Watcharin was selling drugs. Police arrested him while he was sitting in front of his house openly selling the drugs.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/two-arrested-in-phuket-drug-crackdown

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-06-25

1 hour ago, Pattaya28 said:

Well done.

2 arrested.

Some crackdown.

1 hour ago, webfact said:

. Police arrested him while he was sitting in front of his house openly selling the drugs.

It didn't require Clouseau to solve the crime.

Perhaps the perp thought selling a couple of leaves from a garden tree wasn't such a big deal.

Edited by Old Croc

I've never touched kratom.  I have tried lao khao, amd I mean the "private vintage type, not the commercial type, as it's a Thailand tourist attraction.

Lao khao is cheap and sold everywhere - no problems.  Yet, look at the social and health issues it causes.

I don't see such issues from kratom use.

Just saying.   

• Like 1