Using A Kasikorn Bank ATM Card In Russia

The bank told me that my K-Debit card can be used overseas in ATMs which are members of the VISA/Plus network, but couldn't come up with the cost.  My son will be in Russia next month and will have his card in case of emergencies and it would be reassuring to know what the fees are and whether it really works.

Anyone tried their card outside Thailand recently?

Like orientalist states above, a" Bt100 flat fee plus 2.5% foreign transaction fee." Typical of Thai debit cards.

So say you withdrew an equivalent of Bt30,000...that would workout to Bt100 + Bt750 for a total of Bt850 which equates to 2.83% in total fees. 

Or say Bt10,000 equivalent withdrawal...that would be Bt100 + Bt250 for a total of Bt350 which equates to 3.5% in totatl fees.  

Oh yea, don't forget any fee the ATM may charge like how Thai ATMs hit-up foreign cards with the ripoff Bt220 fee....that ATM Use fee is on top/salt in the wounds of the Bt100 +2.5% fees charged by the Thai bank.

Thanks for the help everyone.  It's only going to be for emergency use and so hopefully the card will stay safely away in his wallet.  He'll be on his way tomorrow and although it's not a holiday, I'm pretty green with envy...