Italy shuts out another migrant rescue ship

rooster59

43 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

Yes well.... You visited and I live there. Beleive me when I say shithole.

also was it your first visit? If so how could you tell if the places you visited are better or worst than they where before. 

Conceived in Montmartre, born and raised in London, visited France over the years, lived in some European countries, travelled throughout Europe. "shithole" your opinion with which I totally disagree - bye...

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, simple1 said:

As said can find if you go looking, but does not represent Europe in general which is lovely. I'm curious what you and others get out of your constant focusing on the negative - comes across as a miserable way of life to me.

For a while I stayed in the Gare l'Est area, also parts of Paris,  travelled along the Seine, never observed such scenes and never was threatened and so on. The only times I observed 'street people' were homeless whites, appearance of alcoholics, sleeping in doorways. 

Think I've found the source of one of your photos...

https://www.thelocal.fr/20180524/thousands-of-migrants-to-be-quickly-evacuated-from-paris-canal-camps

Exactly I'm focusing on the negative aspects of successive waves of illegal immigration both in terms of security and social issues.

For the migrants as well as for the local people.

Maybe you do enjoy to find slums in your direct neighborhood, then ask the shopkeepers, the cafes and restaurants nearby, the kids and women…. etc .. if they still feel as safe and secure as as you seem to believe they should be. .

Apparently you ignore that camps of tents regularly settle again where migrants find welcome services that will give the pass to diverse tips and survival kits they prefer to stay there, even in poor conditions rather than to be scattered all over France in comfortable conditions. Wondering why they all want to stay together , remember Calais Jungle that was dismantled, so it's in Paris back again. 

It's an issue as France seems unable to tackle with

If you went on a Seine Cruise, you missed these spots. They are not on the Seine left bank. 

You don't care. I do ! 

If you can enlight me with the positive aspects, I'll be glad to read from you. 

Edited by Opl

10 hours ago, Opl said:

Exactly I'm focusing on the negative aspects of successive waves of illegal immigration both in terms of security and social issues.

For the migrants as well as for the local people.

Maybe you do enjoy to find slums in your direct neighborhood, then ask the shopkeepers, the cafes and restaurants nearby, the kids and women…. etc .. if they still feel as safe and secure as as you seem to believe they should be. .

Apparently you ignore that camps of tents regularly settle again where migrants find welcome services that will give the pass to diverse tips and survival kits they prefer to stay there, even in poor conditions rather than to be scattered all over France in comfortable conditions. Wondering why they all want to stay together , remember Calais Jungle that was dismantled, so it's in Paris back again. 

It's an issue as France seems unable to tackle with

If you went on a Seine Cruise, you missed these spots. They are not on the Seine left bank. 

You don't care. I do ! 

If you can enlight me with the positive aspects, I'll be glad to read from you. 

I'm well aware of the locations of the photos you presented. Sure from time to time there will be tent camps for 'migrants', but not the overwhelming norm. EU governments had been on the backfoot will allocating resources and finance for processing of asylum seekers, as they were with supporting host countries prior to 2015 which lead to the massive influx into the EU. Processing sometimes takes up to two year delays, not permitted to legally work, so what do you expect will occur?

Of course I care, as I do regards homeless white alcoholics who also blight some areas of Paris. All I read from you and others is constant whining and hyperbole with apparently no knowledge of actions being taken and the associated challenges to enact relevant legislation within a democratic society. Instead I read from the usual clique the cheering on of anti democratic political forces.

If you have travelled in the EU you should be well aware the positives outweigh the negative.

Edited by simple1
  • Sad 3

57 minutes ago, simple1 said:

I'm well aware of the locations of the photos you presented. Sure from time to time there will be tent camps for 'migrants', but not the overwhelming norm. EU governments had been on the backfoot will allocating resources and finance for processing of asylum seekers, as they were with supporting host countries prior to 2015 which lead to the massive influx into the EU. Processing sometimes up to two year delays and not permitted to legally work, so what do you expect will occur?

Of course I care, as I do regards homeless white alcoholics who also blight some areas of Paris. All I read from you and others is constant whining and hyperbole with apparently no knowledge of actions being taken and the associated challenges to enact relevant legislation within a democratic society. Instead I read from the usual clique the cheering on of anti democratic political forces.

If you have travelled in the EU you should be well aware the positives outweigh the negative.

Guess what? With your  knowledge of how actions taken work and given the results of décades of comprehensive open arms, just ask yourself why people are so fed up and concerned for their future. 

and tell it in the polls. You know why? They do not want to be submitted  by those who take advantage and abuse our democratic laws, here.

By the way what do you know about people posting here on TV?

Still I'll be pleased to read from you about the positive aspects of illegal immigration.

Edited by Opl
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Opl said:

Guess what? With your  knowledge of how actions taken work and given the results of décades of comprehensive open arms, just ask yourself why people are so fed up and concerned for their future. 

and tell it in the polls. You know why? They do not want to be submitted  by those who take advantage and abuse our democratic laws, here.

By the way what do you know about people posting here on TV?

Still I'll be pleased to read from you about the positive aspects of illegal immigration.

Please confirm which EU governments have had asylum seeker / illegal migration 'open arms' policies for decades. 

You're misrepresenting my words, I am not supporting 'illegal immigration', but talking to the positives of Europe as a whole.

Regards some posters ideological leanings you would have to have your eyes / mind firmly closed not to comprehend my criticism.

Last response. I include the others in your clique with the same nonsense..

58 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Please confirm which EU governments have had asylum seeker / illegal migration 'open arms' policies for decades.

Italy had but finally they close the ports to illegal ONG boats and organizations... Poor ignorant...

3 hours ago, MekkOne said:

Italy had but finally they close the ports to illegal ONG boats and organizations... Poor ignorant...

Incorrect. What you are referring to is compliance to international convention obligations which are not 'Open Arms'. Putting aside right wing spin, 'Open Arms' logically equates to not having asylum seeker or any other policies as to how people can legally enter a country. To make such a claim is total nonsense. Some historical facts regards Italian policy below. I do understand prior policies are  currently being overturned.

https://www.loc.gov/law/help/refugee-law/italy.php

When i post on here about immegration i can really only fully comment on my old home town .it used to be a working class industrial town with a nice middle class area in which we used to live.most years i go back to see old friends .we left 14 years ago when it had changed due to immigration and was no longer nice. I have seen it become over the years a shithole dud to immegration .so all i can say to the luvvies on here who go on about how we must help .you help let em live in your house not council accomodation you pay for them .not my taxes . My head came out of mr ar-e years ago .

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Recounting from last 4 weeks in Italy.

All I can say the Italiens have enough numbers to say enough is enough.

• Northern part Veneto is full. Trento has been stuffed, they are lingering in the public parks.

• Venice Veneto is better controlled. Easier too. People are easily spotted and prevented from entering.

• Belluno is full. Same story.

• Bolzano Merano are full

• Biella Piemonte is full

• Cuneo and Asti are full

In fact all Italy is full, up to the last village in Molise. They are everywhere. What df. This is exactly as Nostradamus wrote.

Since 2015 this has been going on, the Italians don't know anymore what is happening around them.

Should I mention my Ipad was stolen too? By Immigranti. Europe is afflicted.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2018 at 12:31 PM, otherstuff1957 said:

While I usually have left-wing/progressive viewpoints, I can't help but feel that these 'rescue' ships are thinly disguised human traffickers.

They frequently turn off their ais transponders and are untraceable for days at a time.  When they turn their transponders back on, they are in international waters with loads of refugees!

I have read that these NGOs have been charged for human trafficking.

On 6/30/2018 at 12:31 AM, otherstuff1957 said:

While I usually have left-wing/progressive viewpoints, I can't help but feel that these 'rescue' ships are thinly disguised human traffickers.

They frequently turn off their ais transponders and are untraceable for days at a time.  When they turn their transponders back on, they are in international waters with loads of refugees!

Wow, it's almost as though certain people want deliberate demographic change in Europe.  Shocking!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, katana said:

There do seem to be quite a few of these videos on Youtube:

I could not watch the video all the way through. I was so sick looking at it. Hard to believe this can happen to a country by non citizens. They just come to the country and abuse and bring it down. Send them all back and live safe and happy.

• Like 2

On 7/13/2018 at 5:37 AM, katana said:

There do seem to be quite a few of these videos on Youtube:

I just thought of what I would do if I was french and that was my city. I would rent a bus and take as many refugees as I could to Macron's neighbourhood and drop them off with some food  so they could camp out where he could see with his morning coffee. I would do the same for May in England and Merkel in Germany.. Let the great leaders live beside the squators squalor and keep see how they would feel about refugee's.then.

• Like 1

salvini has put an end to ngos human trafficking as well as to asylum and social tourism for most of those coming are only going for social welfare in northern europe mainly germany. thus far german welfare recipients have risen to above 1 million mainly muslim figures for 2017 1. syrians 456000 2. turks 298000 3. iraquis 132000 4. afghans 85000 etc... 

in fact most the illegals coming from across the medeterrainian place themselves willfully in danger as they know ngos waiting to taxi them into welfare europe.

wbr

peter jaeck

• Thanks 1