Help The Dumb Ass

Bredbury Blue

Did a dumb thing today which you might be able to help me recover.

I run a ‘free’ construction newsletter called ‘Thailand Construction News’ which offers news, jokes, jobs, jokes, and more jokes – the jobs and the jokes are the main interest of the readers.

I keep the emails in a very simple list in Word, one email listed under the one above.

Today some how I deleted 90% of the list, didn’t notice and saved the Word file so they’ve gone.

Now I have the email addresses on the sent emails but they are always sent bcc so if I press ‘forward’ or ‘reply to all’ that doesn’t add those bcc emails in to a new email message (from which laboriously I could pick them out – over a 1000 emails).

So I have the Word files and I have old emails, any way I can recover those email addresses?

Appreciate your help.

If the complete addresses are listed the BCC of any sent email, highlight one address and then hit "select all" (or SHIFT-PAGE DOWN) and then copy and paste them into a new Word doc. If just the name appears in the BCC and NOT the recipient's actuall email address, I am afraid you're out of luck, unless have a backup of the Word doc.

Edited by Rice_King