The "beautiful Thai girl" myth?

AlexRich

6 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Posters on here go on and on about how beautiful Thai girls are. Am I the only one who thinks there is nothing special about them? 

I was just thinking...I read this forum twice daily...and cannot remember people "going on" about how beautiful Thai girls are....mostly stuff about visas, property, work and of course...food.

Actually you are not the only one that feels like that....some people like the ..."men".

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, JLCrab said:

... but then there are some like Ms. PookLook at 1.7m who ain't small -- anywhere.

Pooklook-fb.jpg

My property agent looks like her.... 

Definitely some stunning women here but a lot are lacking any curvature..... 

Indonesia, China and Japan have some amazing women too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

<snip>

Definitely some stunning women here but a lot are lacking any curvature..... 

<snip2>

But if yours has curvature what difference does it make the frequency?

5 hours ago, mstevens said:

Thai girls can be sweeter, more feminine and slimmer than their Western sisters but as for attractiveness, there are beautiful women in every country.  Genuinely wealthy Thai women - the types you see in Paragon and Emquartier - can be very attractive and beautifully dressed and made up, but then that's the same in most countries, is it not?

I think the big thing with Thai women is that they are very, very, very, very, very easy to meet.  Even if a foreign bloke has nothing going for him (no money, no game, no looks and no future), he can still find plenty of Thai women who will give him a chance.  That can cause some to say that Thai women are special, when perhaps what they mean is that Thai women give them a chance when women from their homeland do not.

(no money, no game, no looks and no future)  "he can still find plenty of Thai women who will give him a chance". 

I'm sorry but IMO, this post cannot be more wrong, although there will be the odd exception, if the Thai girl is desperate to go to the guys country, then again, how would any guy with no money, or very little money, manage to afford a holiday in Thailand, thus giving him the chance to meet Thai girls.

Then again he could meet a Thai girl online in his own country, but he still has to find the money for Thailand, the flight, hotel, living expenses, to treat his online girlfriend. No. I just cannot see him last more than a couple of dates at best.

The one thing that is true about this post is "I think the big thing with Thai women is that they are very, very, very, very, very easy to meet".

Edited by possum1931

3 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

But if yours has curvature what difference does it make the frequency?

I don't restrict myself to one woman lol.... 

Some are more curvy than others but what is life without variety? ?

1 hour ago, poanoi said:

i meant, it makes no difference in my personal case,

i'm old now, i have zero interest

Sorry to hear that.

I guess it comes to all of us eventually........................ what age do you consider to be "old" ?.............................genuine question.

This is one of those 'why is anyone attracted to anyone' stories.

We all have our particular tastes and desires. Some of us (I include myself) have an Asian fixation. Others love the blonde Scandinavian look, while others are 'chubby lovers', and lest we forget, an awful lot of white women love black guys!

I'm personally not into the Thai androgynous no shape women, that doesn't do it for me although it appears for many it does. Mrs G has all the right curves, while still having that asian look I love.

So, I give up. It appears that evolution, God, mischievous DNA all contributes to what one human finds attractive in another, so try not to think to hard about it

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Out of 10, I give a 1. Bad breath, trampstamps, scars, terrible communication even with well educated, the money factor, the whole "I is Thai person" thing, laziness, moodiness and thats befor even get onto looks which for Asian women are the ugliest around but we are all entitled to our preferences.

I sincerely ask you what  is your experience   in Thailand and with Thai ladies?

23 minutes ago, colinneil said:

All women are beautiful, not just physical looks, but a woman may not look beautiful but has a beautiful heart.

the old adage;

beauty is only skin deep but ugliness cuts straight down to the bone

Edited by atyclb
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

This is one of those 'why is anyone attracted to anyone' stories.

We all have our particular tastes and desires. Some of us (I include myself) have an Asian fixation. Others love the blonde Scandinavian look, while others are 'chubby lovers', and lest we forget, an awful lot of white women love black guys!

I'm personally not into the Thai androgynous no shape women, that doesn't do it for me although it appears for many it does. Mrs G has all the right curves, while still having that asian look I love.

So, I give up. It appears that evolution, God, mischievous DNA all contributes to what one human finds attractive in another, so try not to think to hard about it

You’re right. Each to their own. I’m 100 ish kg, my partner is 43kg but I’m learning to live with the situation. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

I sincerely ask you what  is your experience   in Thailand and with Thai ladies?

15 years, relationships, working/professional relationships, knowing friends wifes/friends so a lot of experience with Thais from all walks of life and ages. Maybe Ive matured but seriously I would never have any kind of relationship with a Thai female for the reasons stated and many more. Life is too short....Oh, and I think the vast majority are damn ugly also.

Edited by baansgr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1