The "beautiful Thai girl" myth?

AlexRich

I would say it’s more odd to want to post a photo of yourself or your partner on an annonymous forum. 

Most of the people who do are just looking for admiration and likes and most don’t believe them anyhow so it’s pointless. 

My first Thai gf was older, sexy as hell but messed my head up so much. I learnt all the things read on stickman.. and went back to uk licking my wounds..then in London met and married a lovely young Thai Chinese girl. Still scratching my head how did that happen, after 7 yrs of bliss

I don’t care for social media, I feel that we all give too much away about ourselves, where we are, what we are doing, who we are with, what our political views are ... the concept of privacy seems not be an issue for the younger generation. Yet too much information makes you vulnerable to fraud, and might lose you a job offer if you or one of your friends posts a pic of you throwing up outside a nightclub on a stag do.

I see few if any advantages of posting photographs of loved ones, they’ll only be met with lewd comments, and why put them through that? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, balo said:

If you want to have an intellectual conversation with an Asian girl I would choose Chinese or Vietnamese , they are smarter in so many ways. 

Rubbish. There are plenty of clever Thai girls around, not just the ones who mulct sex-obsessed farangs of their life savings.

One of the caddies at my golf club blows me away with her piercing observations. Way too smart to be a caddie, but that's the way things are in Thailand.

One of my friends recently bought a condo from a Thai woman from Surat Thani. He's a control freak. He said she made him feel inadequate with the way she had the paperwork organised.

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

You do have a point, Alex. I consider Facebook to be a narcissist haven. To me, Twitter is for twits.

I can remember a nutcase who threatened to find me and cave my skull in, simply because I had observed his Thai GF may have had boyfriends before him. There are some disturbed people on TV.

That was me ... but don't worry, I'll find you! ?

The other point about it is the communication apps like Line and WhatsApp ... now we are all supposed to be accessible immediately. I read somewhere that a couple can use a phone app that gives their location at any point in time ... the State has us all locked into a "1984" surveillance state and the sad thing is that we've all done it voluntarily. 

Edited by AlexRich

Posters on here go on and on about how beautiful Thai girls are. Am I the only one who thinks there is nothing special about them? 

Each one to his own!

There will be admires for them too. It is just natural.

Image result for fat women

16 minutes ago, ravip said:

Posters on here go on and on about how beautiful Thai girls are. Am I the only one who thinks there is nothing special about them? 

Each one to his own!

There will be admires for them too. It is just natural.

Image result for fat women

Scary enough like this.....Just imagine without the suit.....

• Haha 1

On 7/16/2018 at 4:04 PM, bwpage3 said:

Your wife, girlfriend, partner, lover, whatever is the one you chose to spend your time with yet 99% are ashamed to ever post a picture, yet risk being seen in person on any given day by other members of this forum.

That is quite odd in itself, however, if you are too ashamed to post a real photo, ask yourself what is the reason for that? You made the decision to be with who you chose to be with. Why hide and be ashamed?

Do you really give a care about a boatload of jealous tossers putting you down while hiding behind their keyboards?

We all share photos with our family, friends and love ones through social media, email, messenger etc.

Yet less than <1% will ever post a photo here

That tells me most here are not friends, family or loved by anyone except themselves?

The jealousy, disbelief and just plain bashing with zero evidence is appalling. 

If you are going to sit behind your keyboard and bash some real photos, have the balls to post your own photos.

You made the decision in life, take credit for it and stop being ashamed of yourself and the partner you chose while trying to make yourself feel good bashing others.

Your wife, girlfriend, partner, lover, whatever is the one you chose to spend your time with yet 99% are ashamed to ever post a picture

No Sir, it is not that people are ashamed of, it's just that they are been prudent.

Imagine having a family photo posted on TVF... Please do, if you dare.

On 7/1/2018 at 9:48 AM, poanoi said:

i was initially thrilled when i saw black hair,

but once that settled down, i think the swedish girls

ultimately has a better facial bone structure, more photogenic.

thai girls still have longer hair thank goodness,

not that any of it actually matter any longer

Proportionality and waist distance between hips and breasts.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

So without getting into the Thai thing of prostitution, bar girls etc which is pretty specific to Thailand, isn't it more down to one of those inexplicable, 'what makes anyone attractive' to someone else.

Walk down any street in San Francisco and a good 30% of the couples you see will be white guys with some version of Asian.

So, these are normal people, not barflys or hookers as in the the Pattaya (insert your prefered hooker location) scenario, who for whatever evolutionary reason just seem to be attracted to one another.

You could make the same argument why are many white women attracted to Black guys, and No it's not all about the 'dick'.

I'll fess up all my life I was attracted to Asians in general. I distinctly remember, I was 14 years old, and 2 Vietnamese girls showed up in my High School class. One of them made me fail a midterm exam! lol

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Like 1

@GinBoy2

Agree. Same in many major American urban centers though the American west coast has more Asians. 

I put this tendency down to the points I made above with a distinction in western countries that sees Asian women relentlessly focused on upward mobility. Many of the Asian women in Western countries are fairly ugly by Asian standards. In some bizarre way, it's sort of the reverse to us old, fat, smelly blokes dating out of our typical western league ????

So, this means that white guys get more play from alot of Asian women, and those, for reasons I mentioned earlier, they find more attractive. 

My 2 satang 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, uhuh said:

"Beautiful Thai girl" 

Used to have black hair - now mostly reddish

Used to be small and petite - now eating KFC with visible consequences

Used to have black eyes - now often blue contacts

Used to have brown skin - now the darkest people on the BTS are farang tourists

Used to powder her face to look white - no need anymore,  now she is white

Used to have white teeth - now green or pink braces

Used to have a small nose - now it is operated during puberty 

Used to have small breasts - now has silicone bags

Altogether a new race on this planet,  a.k.a. zombie

I assume that the above is your personal experience.

Thank goodness, many of us have faired much better than you have.

Hope you have better luck in the future.

20 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

@GinBoy2

So, this means that white guys get more play from alot of Asian women, and those, for reasons I mentioned earlier, they find more attractive. 

My 2 satang 

Dunno whether I agree with that.  Take that up with my wife after she's had a long day at work.

I think it's just evolutionary  attraction on both sides.

My wife, in moments of lucid honesty, will admit to the fact she prefers white guys to asians

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Dunno whether I agree with that.  Take that up with my wife after she's had a long day at work.

I think it's just evolutionary  attraction on both sides.

My wife, in moments of lucid honesty, will admit to the fact she prefers white guys to asians

Could certainly be true for many. As a bit of barstool science on my part, I could guess Asian women are evolutionarily most feminine and White men most masculine - if you average our physical with socioeconomic and political power. Our Asian brothers mostly, not all, have the cash but too effeminate, African brothers little cash or power but very physically masculine. 

Lots of generalisations here and chest beating stemming from insecurity. My observation. Low end poor caucasians arrive here and are seen are easy pickings as more gullible than say an Asian dude , and falsely seen as rich , from Asian misconceptions that white guys are all rich, asian advertising all favours white skin and ,it’s basically the low end of the Asian women really, who are available. So guys, pull your horns in. 

Again, generalising. Have a bloody nice day....Ohmmmmmm

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, uhuh said:

"Beautiful Thai girl" 

One thing has not changed. Low IQ. They , in general, have no concept of consequences or critical thinking. And believe in “ luck” . Bed warmers, at best.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Brickbat said:

Lots of generalisations here and chest beating stemming from insecurity. My observation. Low end poor caucasians arrive here and are seen are easy pickings as more gullible than say an Asian dude , and falsely seen as rich , from Asian misconceptions that white guys are all rich, asian advertising all favours white skin and ,it’s basically the low end of the Asian women really, who are available. So guys, pull your horns in. 

Again, generalising. Have a bloody nice day....Ohmmmmmm

All men are gullible regardless of ethnicity when it comes to women.

Our brains depart our cranium at the very prospect of sex!

41 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

All men are gullible regardless of ethnicity when it comes to women.

Our brains depart our cranium at the very prospect of sex!

Not true. And again, generalising . Not all men are after sex. Or victims of stupid carnal desires. I know a few and am sure , this applies to many, who are after conversation, companionship, respectability, decency,  shared values, etc. 

i might add, there are no brains to depart from their craniums if it’s at the very prospect of sex.

12 hours ago, uhuh said:

"Beautiful Thai girl" 

I know what you mean.  They're born with natural beauty, then they start modifying things, often permanently.  I encourage my girl to use as little makeup as possible (by compliments or none - I don't tell her what to do), and she usually uses little more than moisturiser or perhaps a little lipstick, unless she really wants to feel special for her birthday, christmas etc.  For most normal daily events she can be showered and ready to go almost as quickly as me.

The other week we went to have a meal with a friend and his wife, who had the full works on, must have taken an hour.  She was chatting with my missus and they got on pretty good, but I could see the other girl wasn't comfortable, though my missus didn't seem to notice, then the other wife confessed that she wanted to take it off "as it was too hot" outdoors that evening in the cold season.  Listening to my farang friend after hearing that, it turns out that he is the one pushing her to wear it, so she wasn't doing it for herself much at all.  He was oblivious to how he was imposing.