Cambodian woman scorned, Thai husband loses penis

Jonathan Fairfield

Cambodian woman scorned, Thai husband loses penis

By The Nation

7.jpg

Image: Sanook News

Police in Chon Buri arrested the jealous Cambodian wife of a Thai man on Monday after she allegedly cut off his penis and hid it.

By the time the severed member was found, it was too late for doctors to reattach it.

The wife, identified only as Karuna, 24, called an emergency hotline at 6.20am asking that her husband, Siriphan Sanusant, 40, be taken to hospital.

The couple works at an organic-vegetable garden in Moo 5, Si Racha district.

Karuna told police she was furious about her husband’s extramarital affairs and approached him while he slept to cut off his penis.

His agonised reaction prompted her to call for help, but police still had to persuade her where she’d hidden the offending member.

Once located, the lopped-off digit was put on ice and sent in pursuit of Siriphan to Somdej Phra Borom Ratchathewi Hospital.

Doctors there said the tissue had already become useless for reattachment surgery.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30349119

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-07-02
  • Sad 1

Jealous Wife Castrates Chonburi Man

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

76522-696x392.jpg

Rescue workers bring the victim to a hospital Monday.

CHONBURI — A 40-year-old man was sent to hospital after his wife castrated him in his sleep on Monday morning, police in Chonburi province said.

The Cambodian woman, who works in Thailand, attacked her husband out of jealousy after finding out he had been sleeping with multiple women, said Capt. Somkid Boonloy, an officer in charge of the case.

Full story:  http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2018/07/02/jealous-wife-castrates-chonburi-man/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-07-02

There can't  be a happy conclusion to this tale.       

What I take away from it is a glaring example of two people who've  failed miserably to have any meaningful communication whatsoever.    Happens the world over but in SEA I think there's even less likelihood a female will express herself outside of complaining.  They're  taught to keep inner thoughts to themselves.

The man is damaged for life and the lady  has a dismal future  at best.  

Is anyone pleased about this and  feels good to  make jokes about it?

Edited by watcharacters
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

There can't  be a happy conclusion to this tale.       

What I take away from it is a glaring example of two people who have failed miserable to have any meaningful communication whatsoever.

The man is damaged for life and the lady  has a dismal future as well.  

Is anyone pleased about this and wants to make post  jokes?

It has nothing to do with failed communication, it has everything to do with not being capable of communication.

Being able to communicate requires a basic intelligence and some sort of education.

If both are missing you may as well marry your dog.

To add, locked up for the next 50 years is the only way. 

At the level of intelligence displayed in carrying out this act anything less just puts others in danger.

And please don't answer with the counceling ( spelling? ) and trying to make the person understand what they did was wrong, for that to work at least some sort of brain power is required to understand the difference between right and wrong.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

I hope the Western Feminazis don't read this. They would refer to it as "Detoxifying masculinity".

The sicko should get serious time.

Forgot about Elena Bobbit? She paved the way for this back in 1993.
She was found not guilty because of her husband's constant abuse and extra marital affairs. They managed to find his "digit" in a field, and re-attached it in a nine hour surgical procedure.
The Thai guy is not reported as raping and beating his Cambodian wife, so yeah, I think some jail time is warranted in her case.
Spousal abuse is a thing, and the perps are lucky to get "short arm" treatment, IMO.
I sent the article to my GF, promising to be very, very good.

47 minutes ago, overherebc said:

It has nothing to do with failed communication, it has everything to do with not being capable of communication.

Being able to communicate requires a basic intelligence and some sort of education.

If both are missing you may as well marry your dog.

To add, locked up for the next 50 years is the only way. 

At the level of intelligence displayed in carrying out this act anything less just puts others in danger.

And please don't answer with the counceling ( spelling? ) and trying to make the person understand what they did was wrong, for that to work at least some sort of brain power is required to understand the difference between right and wrong.

Counselling. ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bill Miller said:

Forgot about Elena Bobbit? She paved the way for this back in 1993.
She was found not guilty because of her husband's constant abuse and extra marital affairs. They managed to find his "digit" in a field, and re-attached it in a nine hour surgical procedure.
The Thai guy is not reported as raping and beating his Cambodian wife, so yeah, I think some jail time is warranted in her case.
Spousal abuse is a thing, and the perps are lucky to get "short arm" treatment, IMO.
I sent the article to my GF, promising to be very, very good.

I truly hope that she's not the one sitting behind you on the Moped. ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

you know, the very first Thai girl friend I had would joking say she would cut my penis off if I was bad. then each new girlfriend at some point would also joking talk about cutting my penis off.

these conversations always happened in the kitchen while some food was being cut up. 

never in anger, just sort of a veiled threat. followed by a big laugh.      

I take it that you ran a mile from each of them, I would have done. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, robblok said:

Of course she should get serious time.. just the same as others who do bodily harm. I can't imagine how bad it will be for the poor guy. Even if he cheated cutting it off is too extreme, just leave him. Same goes for those guys that beat up wives if they think they cheat.. nobody owns anybody and violence is never good. 

Not sure how much time.. but something like this with so much impact on the poor guys life should be punished hard.

Cut off her boobs

200 lashes with whip

15 years jail

His life is ruined so ruin hers. Silly mole should have left him. 

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

you know, the very first Thai girl friend I had would joking say she would cut my penis off if I was bad. then each new girlfriend at some point would also joking talk about cutting my penis off.

these conversations always happened in the kitchen while some food was being cut up. 

never in anger, just sort of a veiled threat. followed by a big laugh.      

It no joke or threat, just the plain truth. Better not fall asleep near a Thai girl if you suspect she thinks or knows you have been cheating. 

I wonder if the doctors just keep what is left or just handle it as if he wanted to become a katoei. 

• Haha 1