OPPO A83 or Xiaomi Mi A1 or ??? around 5000 Baht

ola33

Ola; the 5000 baht price range is ripe with nice models....but.....there is a really nice topic on that called Mid-range smartphone recommendations.  I feel I need to say you could have posted there and not started a new, redundant, topic.

Not only do I recommend that you peruse the Mid-range smartphone topic; I also recommend you read the Affordable Smartphone Recommendations topic, which is different than the Mid-range topic but has some overlapping.  The Xiaomi Mi A1 is discussed in both of these topics.  The Oppo A 83 has not been discussed in either thread.  I suggest you ask about it in the other two threads I have mentioned. 

Since this thread exists, I will go ahead and chime in that IMO I think the Oppo A 83 is a great value and a very nice phone.

I bought recently the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus (3GB - 32GB) after I read and watched a couple of good reviews.

It works fine and fast and the build quality looks very good.

I bought it online from Lazada from the official Xiaomi (MI) dealer.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/xiaomi-redmi-5-plus-3gb-32gb-1-i201349804-s302433500.html

A friend bought the Xiaomi Redmi 5A. He was also surprised by the good quality of the phone.