British pedophile who bragged about abusing Thai girls is jailed

snoop1130

British pedophile who bragged about abusing Thai girls is jailed

zdvdv.JPG

A British man who bragged about getting young Thai girls “to do anything” has been jailed.

Pedophile Stuart Bull on Monday was jailed for more than 16 years at Bristol Crown Court after admitting sexually abusing children in the UK.

Bull, a Merchant Seaman, would abuse youngsters when on shore leave, the court heard.

One of his victims said Bull had bragged about going to Thailand and getting young girls there “to do anything”, Bristol Post reported.

At an early hearing held in June, Bull admitted two indecent assaults and one rape of one girl aged 13 or 14, as well as three indecent assaults and rape of a second girl aged 11 and indecent assault of a third girl aged 13 or 14.

The victims told the court of the impact the historical sex attacks had on their lives.

Speaking of the ongoing trauma, one wrote: "When I spoke about it, it was like I was still there.

"The feelings, the words, the smells.

"The police were brilliant but it definitely led to a raising of my anxiety."

Another said: "I had feelings of confusion.

"I thought 'why me, what had I done wrong?'."

On Monday (July 2nd) Bull was sentenced to 16 years and two months in jail.

Judge Martin Picton said: "The impact of the crimes you committed has been grave and your victims bear the scars resulting from your abuse of them to this day.

"I am sure they will continue to do so for the rest of their lives.

"The degree of harm that you have caused those you mistreated is exceptional, even in the context of case of this nature."

Source: https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/blue-eyed-boy-actually-paedophile-1738724

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-7-3

He will be looked after by the authorities and placed in a protection prison or wing so no-one can get at him .

He will spend all his time chatting with all the other rock spiders about their exploits.

When he is released  he will return to Thailand or Cambodia.

Sad but true.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, lanista said:

He will be looked after by the authorities and placed in a protection prison or wing so no-one can get at him .

He will spend all his time chatting with all the other rock spiders about their exploits.

Sad but true.

Tie him up in the desert with and let the vultures pick the meat off his bones.... 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Jupitero said:

Not jailed for crimes in Thailand though. Police too busy?

Yes, I expect the police are a little busy to be searching an entire country for nameless, faceless girls who are known only in a brag he made years ago, a nearly impossible task and when they can jail him for 16 years does it really matter?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, faraday said:

I was going to post that people who have committed certain crimes, should have 'hard labour' - rock breaking or something. I think they should.

But then the lefties would preach about 'yuman rights'

We wouldn't see preachers of human rights coming out, we would see lawyers.

1(2)No person shall be sentenced by a court to imprisonment with hard labour.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lanista said:

Sad but true.

Sad but true indeed . Along the lines of GG perhaps.  Wouldn't come back without a passport but having paid one day for his crime he , know doubt will be able to get one.

That was one ugly mug to see on my monitor first thing.

Time for the TV medieval torture experts to come out of their caves and think up punishments.

Please use the following items:
Hammer
Nails
Cooking oil
Barbed wire
Glass light bulbs
Pastry forks

3, 2, 1, go:
I think many of them are inspired by ISIS!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

16 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Pity it is a UK jail, and not over here.

Hopefully, he'll die in there anyway, despicable <deleted>.

Yea Most inmates don't take very kindly to Rock Spiders They get Special Treatment  :thumbsup: