Refurbish pool

AJBangkok

Sooner rather than later I want to get my pool and pool deck refurbished. For the pool i’m thinking about pebblecrete ( the one with 50% glass beads) and for the pool deck I want some kind of cement product. It’s got to be nonslip and modern with big slabs and clean straight lines . I will be looking for a turnkey solution as the current pool coating will need to be chipped off and I don’t know if the current coating on the pool deck will need to be chipped off or could be paved over. I’m not sure if there are companies that do this but i’d perfer a single company for everything that will come in and do everything at the same time. 

Has anyone had experience with pebblecreate in Thailand. I currently have another similar product but after 18 months I am seeing little chips in the surface of the bottom of the pool and the pool robot is picking up more and more Of what looks like blue composite with little glass beads every time I run it.

I don’t think it’s something urgent to get done but I probably should start planning and pricing it now.

I'm sure Bagwain will be along soon

But just for starters, Location / Some pics / size of pool & what coatings are made of now (if possible )

Would help others to give some ball point estimates ( or set a budget )

Location in Hua Hin, pool is 5m x 14m, deck is around 150m2. Budget 600k -700k but would depend on labor requirements especially if the deck has to be chipped off.

I have included some some pics of the “chipping” but it’s difficult to see through the water. They are the white spots in the pics 

A12B523A-6721-4871-91E6-56192357D3FF.jpeg

C8494C4B-CEA8-4A6C-B341-9AC405F5AEDA.jpeg

C252F507-A45A-4E6E-AFA2-30227C2C9228.jpeg

DC0A64EB-58E9-4FDE-9322-F00C520D9270.jpeg

Morning.

Yes we do turnkey renovations and are an autherised PebbleCrete applicator.

I sill send you a PM.

PebbleCrete is vastly superior to the polymer based product - it is natural, the hardest pool surface on the market & cheaper!

In the meantime here is a facebook page on PebbleCrete.

https://www.facebook.com/pebblecretethailand/

Cheers

Archived