UPDATE: Four boys have left the cave so far: Chiang Rai governor

I am sticking to my theory that they are being sedated to bring them out and it therefore follows logically that the coach would be the first one out. This is because he would volunteer to be first to demonstrate to the boys that the method is safe and to reassure them prior to them having to be put under themselves. I think that anyone would be reluctant under the circumstances and the pause in the rescue gives time for the rescue team to be able to relay photos and video evidence back to the younger boys in the cave. This guy has bigger balls than a lot of you are giving him credit for.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Megasin1 said:

I am sticking to my theory that they are being sedated to bring them out and it therefore follows logically that the coach would be the first one out. This is because he would volunteer to be first to demonstrate to the boys that the method is safe and to reassure them prior to them having to be put under themselves. I think that anyone would be reluctant under the circumstances and the pause in the rescue gives time for the rescue team to be able to relay photos and video evidence back to the younger boys in the cave. This guy has bigger balls than a lot of you are giving him credit for.

No need to stick to your theory anymore as I previous stated the Coach should be the last as he will function as a mental and moral support:

Eight boys and their coach remain trapped

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/07/09/thai-cave-rescue-enters-second-day-trapped-boys-wait-operation/

Edited by ttrd

https://twitter.com/KhaosodEnglish/status/1016229506183413760

LIVE: Briefing From Rescue Leader on Day 2 #ThaiCaveRescue #ThamLuang #ถ้ำหลวง #13ชีวิตรอดแล้ว #ทีมหมูป่าอะคาเดมี่ #พาทีมหมูป่ากลับบ้าน facebook.com/KhaosodEnglish…

16 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

as per press conference confirmed: expect today's mission to end in 3 or 4 hours. Maybe sooner.

The best would be as yesterday to not be exposed for daylight

If they succeed today With 4 more I assume they plan to rescue the rest tomorrow (4 boys + Coach) in one GO!

from the News streaming into Australian TV;

they are keeping Mum on the names of the released, and keeping the saved boys families from visiting,

so as to not create any 'why not our boy?' syndrome amongst the families of the ones still down the hole

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, spacebass said:

I wonder if the boys from the richest (influential) families get out first.

I understand your thinking, but I would say no, as from what I read, the doctor who decides is not Thai, maybe Australian.

11 minutes ago, tingtongtourist said:

They should have a stupidity button.

Could tally up the hits, winner awarded Pun-ya-on of the year.

It would be a fierce competition.

The earth would have been a boring place if everyone was alike...:whistling:

1 hour ago, spacebass said:

I wonder if the boys from the richest (influential) families get out first.

Christ on a bike!

These boys are from a village school football team, in a rural mountain area on the northern edge of Chiang Rai. At least one of them is Akka, from a family sufficiently poor to have him cared for by a local church. Influential? Wealthy?

Did you go on a special course to learn how to make such fatuous remarks?