Fifth boy RESCUED from Tham Luang

4 minutes ago, lionsincity said:

seems to me there are more bodies coming out in ambulances than there are kids........some of these rescuers needing medical attention perhaps

I was thinking the same thing yesterday when there were at least 6 reports of ambulances leaving the site.

Seeing the videos of the dozens of men hiking and wading through the caves, carrying cylinders and other kit, it would be no surprise if some of the rescuers were suffering from exhaustion.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Bickering/flames removed and, in the interests of all the members who are likely to read through this thread tonight and tomorrow morning seeking info on the rescue, I also removed a number containing only light hearted banter. Nothing wrong with that per se,  but it is annoying to those who want to read the already long thread to get updated on events. 

exactly right. I was understanding that this thread was to be just that, positive, reliable and encouraging reports and posts, but it seems to have drifted back to the old thread  that was stopped by John. I have had a post removed that suggested a new forum for only facts, positivism and NO BICKERING,  but admit I was a little peeved with a nit wit.  Sorry.   Again, is there a possibility we can have/start a thread that posts contain their known facts, updates, positivist and  no more about air tanks, nationalities etc etc..........   .Thanks Sheryl.   Chok De Krup.   GBW

24 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Bickering/flames removed and, in the interests of all the members who are likely to read through this thread tonight and tomorrow morning seeking info on the rescue, I also removed a number containing only light hearted banter. Nothing wrong with that per se,  but it is annoying to those who want to read the already long thread to get updated on events. 

Well some people really like a bit of banter. 

It is a chat site isn't it? ?

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, GBW said:

exactly right. I was understanding that this thread was to be just that, positive, reliable and encouraging reports and posts, but it seems to have drifted back to the old thread  that was stopped by John. I have had a post removed that suggested a new forum for only facts, positivism and NO BICKERING,  but admit I was a little peeved with a nit wit.  Sorry.   Again, is there a possibility we can have/start a thread that posts contain their known facts, updates, positivist and  no more about air tanks, nationalities etc etc..........   .Thanks Sheryl.   Chok De Krup.   GBW

You know all the people on here are armchair fact finders. This is a chat site you know. People come here to chat about current events. 

If you want facts that are accurate by professional people involved with the rescue, go to an official website. This forum was designed for people to chat. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Spock said:

It could well be what you say and could as easily be the complete opposite. Until we are officially informed of the official strategy, we are all seemingly just pissing into the wind.

That certainly hasnt hindered discussion thus far.

Actually having a point seems to be unnessecary.

Coaching from the peanut galery.

Not unlike a highschool suicide where the uninvolved take every oppotunity to shine in the reflected spotlight.

i badly hope they all get out, safe and sound, but the circus here is too much. 

Edited by HooHaa
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

I feel for them in my heart, We would have done this a different method, perhaps it would of cost more money, but nobody would have less than 2 back up breathing air supplies.  Too late, and my heart goes out to this effort to save all of them within this technical ability.

7 minutes ago, GBW said:

hope so, Chickenleegs and big tummy, same same but the difference is , I will   complete  and be you r  stunt guy.

A little banter is great whilst we wait.  n   Thank you    cheers 

You should listen to your own advice.

" This thread was designed for positive, facts and up to date news.  stop wasting space with your <chat,. its not a chat"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, balo said:

If everything goes well tomorrow , I would imagine Hollywood is ready to make a movie out of this.  

Hopefully , it would be a good movie .

I was just wondering today as to whether it would be Thai or English spoken .

For authenticity, it should be in Thai , but for the wider audience , it would have to be English spoken