Tham Luang cave rescue: Tense wait for remaining 5

webfact

15 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Yes, please. Let the once who concentrate on the rescue mission at least have one thread for it.

Awaiting the ongoing news,  with a brill outcome.

Edited by ginjag
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Dario said:

Think just a little bit before you post anything: the kids have been in absolute dark for half a month. The umbrellas are there not for the press, but for the kids to protect their eyesight.

Maybe both?

4 minutes ago, ginjag said:

Worthless  information  ???    amazing, my picture animation speaks wonders for some people.   Try to help and this is what you get from posters.

Sorry, just my opinion, as I said. I will delete it due to that you took offense.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Sorry, just my opinion, as I said. I will delete it due to that you took offense.

Thank you, as any informative info is good at this stage,  just surprised you commented to admin your opinion,  better leave that to admin eh  ??  now back to awaiting news of the boys.

Edited by ginjag
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, ginjag said:

Thank you, as any informative info is good at this stage,  just surprised you commented to admin your opinion,  better leave that to admin eh  ??  now back to awaiting news of the boys.

OK

7 hours ago, jossthaifarang said:

I can't wait to see the last man out, I really hope they have all learned a valuable lesson. Who knows some might become cave rescuers in their adulthood, they certainly would have learned a thing or two about cave diving..

This is one of the nicest thoughts here....and I wish the Same..... Thanks!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, tingtongtourist said:

" Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha visited the cave to inspect the operation and was quoted by Narongsak as saying he didn't want to see this kind of incident happen again on Thai soil."

New laws coming then? 

big fine and jail term if tresspass in caves?

I agree with laws on certain stuff but if not careful they will turn Thailand to be infected with nanny state thinking.

ie. when they cant think of sensible laws to pass they dream up all sorts of endless BS,

thinking it makes them look good.

no please Thailand, already happen in places like Australia i believe

think it's only necessary for the officials in charge of things like dangerous caves etc.  to be a bit more pro-active. Monitor the situation, take necessary actions (close access) if water levels are increasing or the wet session is early, it's not rocket science, that is not being a nanny state.

Edited by Artisi
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

Not too sure if it has been mentioned in all these pages but I do hope there are many parents/teachers/pupils that now think learning to swim is a good idea. How many kids drown every year ?

I think this is reason enough to make swimming lessons at school compulsory.

• Like 1

Keep it coming guys as keeping my country updated as this happens. I'm only from a small country Isle of Man but everyone is following this rescue here . Resoect to everyone involved and the sensible people on here keeping the news coming thank you 

Edited by Nigeone