DEATH ISLAND RIDDLE:  Koh Tao mystery deepens as ‘healthy’ dad becomes TENTH Westerner to die in suspicious circumstances

webfact

If they really wanted to clean up the image of Death Island back to Turtle Island they would ask for help , they spend enough time with pointless requests to Interpol and  governments re Yingluck etc.. It is clear they do not want too on Koh Tao and other suspicious deaths around Thailand!

You did not answer my question if you would have faith in them and if they do a good job.

No point in continuing it is clear what your objective is now

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, jimmynewbie said:

If they really wanted to clean up the image of Death Island back to Turtle Island they would ask for help , they spend enough time with pointless requests to Interpol and  governments re Yingluck etc.. It is clear they do not want too on Koh Tao and other suspicious deaths around Thailand!

You did not answer my question if you would have faith in them and if they do a good job.

I'm not interested in answering your hypotheticals but I think that I would rather have the demeanor of the family of the late David Miller rather than that of the sister of the late Ms. Witheridge.

As to you what you think the RTP should do if they really wanted to solve the riddle of all these 'suspicious deaths, maybe you should go to the HQ of the RTP in Bankok and look for this:

Image result for suggestion box

15 hours ago, jimmynewbie said:

do not feed troll and or shills

That's OK the guy has fed me plenty already.

"As I said earlier, the police cannot become get involved in cases outside their jurisdiction unless they are invited to do so."

That was the FCO rep at the FEB 2018 Hansard meeting linked earlier. But notion posited on here that UK, Germany, or any other country can approach the Thai authorities and say "We want you to invite us to participate in or conduct our own criminal investigation into any suspicious death of our citizen in Thailand and if you don't it is only for your own nefarious reasons" ain't gonna work.

On 7/10/2018 at 7:58 AM, Kieran00001 said:

Exactly, like an autopsy you could mistake a fatal snake bite for a heart attack!

well snake venom leads to a heart attack, it paralyses muscles including internal organs. What is so fishy about it ?

Because Kate they have not announced cause of death, if it was snake bite it would be easy to diagnose, THAT is what is fishy! why is it taking so long? why will they not release the body?
And why do you think this should be public news ? If someone dies of a snake bite in the west I am not sure it would make the headlines in the local news . Just because it's on KT everyones suspicious.

You think the family do not deserve to know what happened Balo the troll? How did he die????

The Thais would have announced this ASAP to save face and the image of Koh Tao if it was a snake bite.

Now they are making it worse again, the silence speaks a million words....... 

10 minutes ago, jimmynewbie said:

You think the family do not deserve to know what happened Balo the troll? How did he die????

The Thais would have announced this ASAP to save face and the image of Koh Tao if it was a snake bite.

How do you know the family haven't received the autopsy report from the hospital by now? It's a private matter between them and the Thai authorities. The Thais aren't going to announce anything publicly just because you are jumping up and down.

And Balo is not a troll. He is a Norwegian with a particular love for early 70s mainstream rock. I have tried to interest him in earlier psychedelic music but I have met with only limited success

There is little information about Mr Grotsch’s death that is available to the public or his family in Germany. It appears that the Royal Thai Police only offered vague theories – that perhaps he died of a heart attack or perhaps it was a snake bite that killed him. At best, such comments betray a tremendously callous indifference to the loss of a human life. At worst, the comments arouse valid suspicions that yet another murder on Koh Tao (aka Death Island) is being covered-up.

After all, a simple autopsy would easily reveal whether this apparently healthy man died of a heart attack or a snake bite (or poison or something else). Snake venom in particular has a devastating effect on the tissue of its victims. A simple examination of the body should make it blindingly obvious whether snake venom killed him.

2 hours ago, jimmynewbie said:

We know because they told German media and the embassy this and are not happy!

2 Trolls together how nice!

When the chinese man drowned it was announced immediately and nobody questioned it!

They told them before July 10th. How do you know they haven't been told anything else since?

How do you know if they have? why such a delay? why no results?  try German media the original source, they are still asking questions and not getting answers!

The family were promised results by end of July it has not happened!

Will you defend every incident on the island? I wonder....

1 minute ago, jimmynewbie said:

How do you know if they have? why such a delay? why no results?  try German media the original source, they are still asking questions and not getting answers!

I'm afraid I am unable to read German language except for exclamations from the war comics of the 1960s such as achtung and donnerwetter un blitzen. Hopefully you can translate these questions the German media are still asking.

3 hours ago, jimmynewbie said:

The family were promised results by end of July it has not happened!

7 hours ago, jimmynewbie said:

Because Kate they have not announced cause of death, if it was snake bite it would be easy to diagnose, THAT is what is fishy! why is it taking so long? why will they not release the body?

maybe they have told his wife here the result if she's next of kin?....

9 hours ago, jimmynewbie said:

Yes so I guess there is no plausible explanation for any of this other than it is another murder cover-up.

Yes everything is a cover up , I believe so now after reading jimmynewbies comments.

I also think 9/11 was a cover up by the FBI and the muslims never hijacked the planes.  I watched a Youtube video about it so it must be true. 

I am not a detective , but if I would choose between a murder and a snake bite after seeing the German on this picture playing with a very poisonous snake on Koh Tao, I  would say there is a  bigger chance he died of a snake bite than a murder.  

bg.jpg.108771fdb68614621b8b5fde380afdc4.

On 8/15/2018 at 9:49 PM, balo said:

I am not a detective , but if I would choose between a murder and a snake bite after seeing the German on this picture playing with a very poisonous snake on Koh Tao, I  would say there is a  bigger chance he died of a snake bite than a murder.  

maybe it was suicide by snake bite balo..nah...if it was a bite from a snake that had taken his life the proper authorities would have said by now..murder, maybe..we will never know. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2018 at 2:34 AM, LomSak27 said:

What you do for friends:

I had to come on like a bad guy to persuade the daughter of a co-worker of decades back NOT to go to this island on their trip last December. My niece two years back was easier. 

Friends don't let Friends go to Koh Tao

Did you follow her around during her holiday? How do you know she did not ignore you?

On 7/10/2018 at 11:28 AM, geriatrickid said:

1. They are unaware because they most likely occupy the part of the  Bell curve that is to the left of the median.

2. They  believe that bad things won't happen to them because they are too smart or too cool.

3. They are the same type of people who  rent jet skis, take photos with a terrified slow loris, go to Tiger Temple, think that a bar girl or  beach boy who talks to them  does so because she/he really likes them. 

Yes geriatrickid the normal tourists will behave like you said.  A very small percentage of tourists looked around didn't like being shortchanged all the time as well as how things were going on just took the next flight to somewhere else. The smart tourists I must say. They are not after cheap thrills.

• 3 months later...

There is little doubt, that the true number goes well beyond ten, for the forsaken island of Dark Tao. There is a serial killer on the loose. And he and his family are above the law. And and all laws, including the hapless army. Having been there a dozen times over the years (mostly for very, very low quality diving, while I was learning) I will never go back, and recommend all those with an open mind, and a concern for their well being and safety, to avoid the island. Besides, it is way overpriced. 

With respect in mind, but a photograph with a snake isn't proof of a thing, if he had a cigar in hand he would probably died an overdose of inhalation smoke, again respect and sincere condolences offered on my part! 

On 8/15/2018 at 9:49 PM, balo said:

And what about if they showed a photo of him closing down his business , receiving a large amount of Money , ready to move off the island ?

On 1/24/2019 at 2:47 PM, spidermike007 said:

There is little doubt, that the true number goes well beyond ten, for the forsaken island of Dark Tao. There is a serial killer on the loose. And he and his family are above the law. And and all laws, including the hapless army. Having been there a dozen times over the years (mostly for very, very low quality diving, while I was learning) I will never go back, and recommend all those with an open mind, and a concern for their well being and safety, to avoid the island. Besides, it is way overpriced. 

Come on 007. For a real conspiracy theory, the serial killer would be a female midget with a hunched back

On 7/9/2018 at 4:32 PM, webfact said:

authorities told them he died of “heart failure” or had been “bitten by a snake”

Well, which one?  Or is it that we get to chose which ever we find more believable?  Someone wanted this farang out of the way.

On 7/9/2018 at 6:46 PM, Briggsy said:

A friend of mine had a successful dive shop on Koh Tao. Was woken up one night with a gun in his face and told he had 24 hours to leave.

Met a few tourists who told me they were having a few drinks at a place near the pier.  Someone spills their beer, no big deal etc.  The woman who ran place looks over at them, pulls out a revolver and lays it on the table.  This was more than 10 years ago.

Other than this, I felt it was the most un-friendly place in Thailand I have been to.  I was so unimpressed I didn't visit the other islands nearby.

I don't buy this serial killer stuff, I think it's just a matter of the locals solving problems in their own way.  Frontier justice, as they said in the old days.  They need Burmese to pin the blame on.

Archived