Playground worker raped and robbed Chiang Mai grandmother, 74, because his wife was pregnant and he couldn't have sex

webfact

I'm thinking that rape and theft should be the least of the charges, since poor granny is in critical condition from the homicidal throat slashing...I'm on the side of the lynch mob. Obvious, he wont get many days in prison.

11 hours ago, basatop said:

I think,prison sex is obsession of many Thai Visa posters.It comes out very often in certain  context.I suspect, it is product of some dirty minds. In reality it doesnt happen in Thailand,it is a myth.

I have known 11 Thai Visa members in person, and only 8 of them had prison sex obsessions, including me, that was cured after my accident.

How on Earth was a guy with his record, a violent ex-con, placed in charge of a children's fun slide at a travelling fair? The mind boggles.

On 7/13/2018 at 2:28 AM, cyberfarang said:

I have known 11 Thai Visa members in person, and only 8 of them had prison sex obsessions, including me, that was cured after my accident.

How on Earth was a guy with his record, a violent ex-con, placed in charge of a children's fun slide at a travelling fair? The mind boggles.

what I mean is:violent sex/rape.As we are in Thailand we all know,that ladyboys are available everywhere,they are not segregated in jails and.....no problem!I heard,that going rate is very affordable and there is a lot of sentimental stories going on.Never heard about certain John from OZ and his katoy?(she commited some crime to be inside with John)