How is the USD doing against the THB?

watcharacters

I rarely check as   I can't control it, but I did check and was surprised to see the USD appears to be appreciating against the THB.  

I expected a bloodbath on my meager assets tonight on the markets.

What's happening?

42 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

What are you talking about? The $USD has been appreciating against the THB since April. Why did you expect a market bloodbath today?

If you read my post Sir you likely would have gathered I rarely  check currency exch. rates.   Maybe you missed that?

I was surprised at what I saw tonight and, therefore, I posted about it.   Sorry if it disturbed or alarmed  you.

After all the bluster about trade wars  and etc I expected  pure shit tonight on markets.

The morning will really give the true store for me

2 hours ago, watcharacters said:

If you read my post Sir you likely would have gathered I rarely  check currency exch. rates.   Maybe you missed that?

I was surprised at what I saw tonight and, therefore, I posted about it.   Sorry if it disturbed or alarmed  you.

After all the bluster about trade wars  and etc I expected  pure shit tonight on markets.

The morning will really give the true store for me

OK, so you were expecting a market bloodbath today based on trade war rhetoric. That wasn't clear in your post, which was about the current exchange rate of the USD:THB which has been trending up for a while.  Not disturbed or alarmed here; thanks for asking.