Has anyone used the Chon Buri Immigration App to apply for an extension?

I installed the Chon Buri Immigration App a few days ago.  I got it from the Google Play Store, its called "IMM-Q". There is an IOS version too.  Supposedley the App will allow you to apply for a VISA extension but as usual, there is very little documentation on how to exactly do it or even how to submit everything.  I won't be back in Thailand until next year sometime so I can't play around with the APP to try and figure it out.

When they first announced it only the IOS version was available.

For those that may think it does not exist such as one that called the OP a troll in a post that has been removed here is the link for the android app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imm.imm_chonburi  

But the one review of it says it did not work for them.

Also the announcement posted in June on Jomtien's website. http://www.immchonburi.go.th/main/main.php?p=news-details&id=286&g=1

Great idea if they can get it to work. There is really no excuse for foot-dragging on this. Thailand is a very computer-savvy country. Plenty of IT talent that can put something like this on the right track.

9 hours ago, KhunFred said:

Great idea if they can get it to work. There is really no excuse for foot-dragging on this. Thailand is a very computer-savvy country. Plenty of IT talent that can put something like this on the right track.

I think the same but the problem are the Old Guard in each department that do not want Internet or computer usage as it would prevent them to use their personal power over civil servants  and users and make a little extra in some case

12 minutes ago, cnx355 said:

I think the same but the problem are the Old Guard in each department that do not want Internet or computer usage as it would prevent them to use their personal power over civil servants  and users and make a little extra in some case

It's what happened in Chiangmai, useful innovation was soon replaced by "assisted" extension application assistance.

• Sad 1