Thai PE teacher allowed to rape students for three years

webfact

2 hours ago, Stevemercer said:

As others have suggested, more information is needed before making judgments about guilt or innocence.

The committee will merely make recommendations about whether he will be dismissed from the service and loose his pension.

Assuming one or all of the parents make a complaint to the police then the police will pursue a parallel investigation and, if warranted, pursue a criminal prosecution.

Meanwhile, the Department of Inactive Posts gains a new recruit.

I'm not trying to make light of this - the allegations are very, very serious - but there must be a lot more to the story we have not yet heard (and probably never will).

I am sure that the news would not be titled  "continued to rape for 3 years" if there was anything more to the story.

• Like 1

Anyone wanting to get a Good Look at the accused in the Still Pic, before the Video starts, just View it through SQUINTED EYES....it compensates for the Pixelation.

Just in case you want to identify him and keep him away from your daughter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Teacher summoned for questioning for alleged rape of girl, 15

By Khanathit Srihirundaj 
The Nation

aaf91767715c070433b18a968f3beac2.jpeg

Police have issued summons to a physical education teacher at a well-known school in Bangkok’s Klong Toei district to report next week for questioning following accusations that he allegedly raped a 15-year-old schoolgirl in early June, Metropolitan Police Division 5 chief Pol Maj-General Mongkol Warunno said on Friday.

The girl’s parents had earlier this week filed a police complaint against the teacher. He faces four charges: of taking a minor away from her parents for a lewd act, raping the girl, molesting, and assaulting her.

Klong Toei district office director Atcharawadee Chaisuwirat said the teacher had been transferred to work at the district office pending an investigation. She said officials were keeping a close watch over him, as they feared he might commit suicide due to stress caused by the accusation. She assured that there would be no attempt to hush up the case.

Klong Toei education division head Ladawan Nonthasila said two teams – a fact-finding committee and a serious disciplinary probe committee – will probe the rape allegation. The disciplinary committee would hear testimony from the victim and her parents later in the afternoon. 

On Thursday, Ronnasit Proeksayajiva, chief investigator at Nvader, a non-profit organisation combating human trafficking, accompanied the victim and her parents to lodge a formal complaint and submit the girl’s medical examination result, confirming rape, at the Tha Rua Police Station.

Ronnasit told reporters that the girl’s parents were temporary workers at the school hence the family, including the girl, stayed in the school compound. Ronnasit claimed that prior to being raped, the girl had been molested before by this teacher when she was 12 years old and studying in Prathom 6 there. On That occasion, the teacher allegedly lured her into a classroom on the pretext of cleaning it. The teacher allegedly pushed the girl down and tried to undress her but she kicked him and ran away. The girl informed her mother about the sexual attack but the family was afraid of the impact on their work. 

It was later found that this teacher had also molested 15 other schoolgirls (by hugging, kissing and grabbing their breasts) and their parents had stepped forward to complain, resulting in a fact-finding probe. The probe found him guilty of violating the disciplinary code but led to a light punishment for him – of not being considered for a salary raise for two years – but he continued teaching at the school, said Ronnasit. After that the alleged victim changed her school but stayed with her family in the previous school premises. 

A letter came in mid-May asking the girl to testify at the Khlong Toei District Office against the teacher, who offered a meal to the girl and 15 other accusers on the night of June 2 to settle the matter with them. None of the other girls showed up so the teacher asked the alleged victim to accompany him to talk. He took her to a karaoke bar where he invited her to drink beer along with him. He reportedly asked the girl to testify in his favour against the molestation accusation but she refused. 

He brought the girl back to the school ground and asked to talk with her in a third-floor classroom. While in the classroom, he forced himself on her and allegedly raped her after which he gave her cash to go out and buy food for him. The girl fled the scene. Police could not file the rape charge pending a medical examination. The teacher was, however, charged at the time for being drunk and creating a disturbance. The medical result, confirming the rape, came out in early July.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30350494

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-7-20

This guy seems to have 2 choices 

The bank !

Or the bank and the border unless he sadly tops himself which would be greatly appreciated by all

• Thanks 1

These things happen everyday, when the victims are courageous enough to come out and speak only to see their predators get away with just 2 days pay fine, this is really not helping. Now their kind will see this and say ok Thailand is a good place to go hunting. Shit like this are not supposed to be taken lightly, it only sends out the wrong message.

I doubt if he was found guilty of a sexual assault on the first occasion - more likely he was fined for ordering the girl to clean a room or for locking the door on her which might in itself be a breach of school rules.  I am not claiming that he is innocent but merely that the fine suggests that only a minor infringment or rules was proved at the time

12 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

As suggested by other posters he may have connections, if this is the case the Thais know their place and will not complicate their lives by speaking out.

Then they deserve everything they get, thats what serfs are for

Edited by oldlakey
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, webfact said:

'"You have to understand our procedures", she said condescendingly to the reporter ...'

Oh, I think we do. They're collectively known as waffling. Anything beyond that, the department itself doesn't understand.

14 hours ago, Kasset Tak said:

The problem with Thai culture... 

My former boss took me to one of those "fishbowl" places, we found 2 of our students working there!? In an other instance I went to a spa for a Thai massage (and yes I mean a real Thai massage as I had a pain in my back) and the girl doing the massage asked me if I wanted a happy ending... She was my student working there part time!? And the final and worst example would be the Thai teacher telling me; "Oh, you are single! No problem, that and that and that student are selling sex."!?

So yeah, there are some problems that stem from the Thai culture of people being submissive to authorities and especially females (students) being treated as 2nd class citizens. And another example of that is my friend who is director in a school, the male teachers don't do what the director order them to do... Because she is is a woman!? 

When my wife`s niece was attending University in Chiang Mai, both the female and male students had the University logo cloth badges stitched onto their uniforms.

She told my wife that some of the girls wore their badges upside down. This was not down to error, it was an indicator that these were the girls willing to sell sexual favours, either to teachers or other male students to help pay for their tuition fees. It is a fact that many female students do sell sexual services as sideline girls online and social media sites, such as Tinder, Hi5, Badoo and probably will work in the fishbowls and massage parlours, as you mentioned.

Educational institutions know exactly what`s going on, and most turn a blind eye to it. Providing students pay their tuition fees, the schools, colleges and Universities don`t care from where or how they obtain the money.

I suspect this is why the OP teacher has not been threatened with jail time, because this is something the school would rather not bring to attention.

11 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

When my wife`s niece was attending University in Chiang Mai, both the female and male students had the University logo cloth badges stitched onto their uniforms.

She told my wife that some of the girls wore their badges upside down. This was not down to error, it was an indicator that these were the girls willing to sell sexual favours, either to teachers or other male students to help pay for their tuition fees. It is a fact that many female students do sell sexual services as sideline girls online and social media sites, such as Tinder, Hi5, Badoo and probably will work in the fishbowls and massage parlours, as you mentioned.

Educational institutions know exactly what`s going on, and most turn a blind eye to it. Providing students pay their tuition fees, the schools, colleges and Universities don`t care from where or how they obtain the money.

I suspect this is why the OP teacher has not been threatened with jail time, because this is something the school would rather not bring to attention.

'Universities don`t care from where or how they obtain the money.'

I thought living off immoral earnings was as illegal in LoS as in the West.

Incest by family members or people who spend time with kids are more common than we think , especially in villages .   You will probably be shocked how many of the girls been sexually abused , from very early age.  In some families the kids are encouraged to have sex , like it's some sort of sick tradition .  

All of this is never spoken about outside the family house.   It's never reported , but close family members will know the truth and they just choose to ignore it.  

No wonder foreign paedos were queuing up 20-30 years ago to abuse children , the parents sold their kids because they already been abused by family members.  

I want to believe it's better in 2018 , I really do , but I'm afraid we are talking about a BIG and a very sick problem . 

• Sad 1

Looks like the officials are trying to protect themselves more than protecting the teacher. I.e., he didn't do anything really bad, so we're not at fault for not doing anything.

In most of the world he'd already have been arrested, arraigned, and waiting for trial.

Maybe one of the parents will take care of him soon.