Thai PE teacher allowed to rape students for three years

webfact

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Vacuum said:

It's called Thailand...

Yeah and when some doc fingers hundreds of gymnasts it's called America, when some clown on the BbC diddles little boys it's called England, when priests play hide the sausage it's called the Vatican.....

My question is: if y'all hate Thailand so much,why do you go there? Go home to Liverpool or Detroit or whatever other paradise on earth you are from.....

3 hours ago, 300sd said:

Unfortunately we understand them all too well!

Disgusting creatures

I have believed attempted sexual assault or rape, forceful taking of a person for self sexual gratification, let alone a child, was a crime punishable using imprisonment.

Have the laws been re-written, Are there special privileges for teachers whom are entrusted to safely care and protect students?

How much longer can this type of crime be allowed to continue.  Punishment of government is to never face criminal chargers but only to be moved sideways.

"Rotten dirty scoundrels"(Bastards)

2 hours ago, Kasset Tak said:

The problem with Thai culture... 

My former boss took me to one of those "fishbowl" places, we found 2 of our students working there!? In an other instance I went to a spa for a Thai massage (and yes I mean a real Thai massage as I had a pain in my back) and the girl doing the massage asked me if I wanted a happy ending... She was my student working there part time!? And the final and worst example would be the Thai teacher telling me; "Oh, you are single! No problem, that and that and that student are selling sex."!?

So yeah, there are some problems that stem from the Thai culture of people being submissive to authorities and especially females (students) being treated as 2nd class citizens. And another example of that is my friend who is director in a school, the male teachers don't do what the director order them to do... Because she is is a woman!? 

Almost a bullseye.

Why have the mums and dads not done some thing about this, if it was my daughter, there is no way he would of just walked around, and carried on doing this. He should be in the monkey house. I was told some time ago that family members could not sleep with daughters or any female in the family, so why is the teacher allowed to do it, is he classed above a normal family.

1 hour ago, DM07 said:

...no one coming on with the oh-so-popular " it does not only happen in Thailand"- defense?

Teachers raping students over periods of years does happen worldwide.

It's disgusting wherever it happens.

What doesn't happen worldwide is , after being caught, the teachers are not imprisoned like this guy in Thailand.

Why the police aren't arresting him is beyond belief.

39 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Yeah and when some doc fingers hundreds of gymnasts it's called America, when some clown on the BbC diddles little boys it's called England, when priests play hide the sausage it's called the Vatican.....

My question is: if y'all hate Thailand so much,why do you go there? Go home to Liverpool or Detroit or whatever other paradise on earth you are from.....

I think that doctor received 4 life sentences plus 90 years recently in a USA court.

Big difference 

4 hours ago, Andycoops said:

Shameful and no hint of remorse from anyone.

Remorse, something that is produced by a different species of humans that do not lack the ability to take responsibility for anything.

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

A committee WAS SET UP!! What the hell, the man is a rapist and should be in jail.

Fined 2 days pay, then allowed to carry on raping, bloody hell what is wrong with his seniors not responding properly after the first complaint.

If guilty, cut his <deleted>   gonads off!

Its ashame for this country that nearly everybody who are mistreating people, special school boys and girls and students dont face any court cases and get fired from their jobs and have to go to jail and dont have to pay pain money to the mistreated persons!!!!!!

And never ever i will understand the parents, principals  and authoroties that hey accept this way of acting!!!!!!

Just running to the temple, some ways and that's it!

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
LEARN TO ACT AS LIVING ON THE 21ST CENTURE and not like monkeys just down from the trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, crazykopite said:

If this was a foreign teacher working in Thailand he would already be in prison waiting to be put on trial.?

that'd be because a falang would be seen as having come to LOS specifically just to target its' kids

the somchai was born into the culture

4 hours ago, Cadbury said:

All this sounds like he has high ranking connections, probably from within his family with the original committee too timid challenge such authority.

Just imagine if it was a farang teacher without such "connections". He would already be incarcerated and the key as good as thrown away. Instead this cretin gets gardening leave and sits around doing nothing while getting paid for it.

I can just hear his typical Thai "not my fault" excuse........"the girls lured me into doing this against my will".

yep, she was attractive in her bikini - so her fault as dictated by our leader.

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

A committee WAS SET UP!! What the hell, the man is a rapist and should be in jail.

Fined 2 days pay, then allowed to carry on raping, bloody hell what is wrong with his seniors not responding properly after the first complaint.

Well. there is the guy who recently doused a friend of his ex-girlfriend with petrol and set light to her... and subsequently threatened others with the same.

...that was after he got bail for the burning bit.

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

It happens here more often - and it doesn't have to be someone in a very high position of power (teacher isn't that high), it's commonplace, often it's relatives. And there are consequences more often - the doctor was sentenced to up to 175 years in prison, Catholic priests have been imprisoned, and the BBC guy (Jimmy Saville) was dead a year before the allegations started coming out. 

Thailand is great for the single life, if you don't have children here or if they're already grown up in the West by the time you retire here. No need to go home for those people, but many do leave if they have children once here.

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

Your trumpist attitude is worse than any in Thailand. You speak of jail when he has not even been found guilty by the school, never mind the courts of law.

5 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

Yet another committee. The chosen method of avoiding responsibility and no doubt being paid as well. 

I've seen it work close up. They arrange a meeting to form a committee to form a committee that will take a year to meet and another year to fail to agree and then the matter is passed on to another department and the same modus operandi carries on until everybody forgets.

Archived