BRIT’S THAI DEATH RIDDLE Naked Brit businessman dead in his apartment in a pool of blood after ‘row’ with his Thai toy boy lover

rooster59

BRIT’S THAI DEATH RIDDLE Naked Brit businessman dead in his apartment in a pool of blood after ‘row’ with his Thai toy boy lover

By Guy Birchall

CM-IMAGE-ROOM.jpg

A Brit businessman was found naked in a pool of blood in his Bangkok apartment

A NAKED Brit businessman was found dead in a pool of blood after a ''row'' with his toy boy lover in his Bangkok apartment.

Kitson Alexander Smith, 74, from Oxford, had been renting the upmarket apartment, a short walk from the notorious Patpong red light district in the Thai capital, for two years.

The former business school boss travelled regularly to the Thailand where he is said to have taken young men back to his room.

But Smith was found dead last Thursday afternoon with blood surrounding his head having suffered what appeared to be head wounds.

Full story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6825800/british-businessman-dead-row-thailand-lover-kitson-alexander-smith/

The SUN: 2018-07-22

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, rooster59 said:

The former business school boss travelled regularly to the Thailand where he is said to have taken young men back to his room.

Must have taken the wrong one home or one man too many this time, perilous business taking those men/boys home with you, the can be a handful at anytime,

hurt feelings or money must have been the motive for the killing, either way, a man's life was lost for nothing...

57 minutes ago, lanista said:

It really is concerning how many perverts are current or ex school teachers, PE teachers and priests

The cops will easily be able to find this soi punk boy if they want  but unlikely. Why bother?

Going by the Sun report accordingto  a Thai staffer the farang argued with the toyboys but cops say not suspicious.?????   lol 

You most definitely are not known for understanding the lives of others are you?   Here's hoping that others are more understanding when you pass on.

The fact is that it’s much more work for thai police if they start an investigation. It’s much easier to say it’s suicide or accident or unexplained. Their view is that the man’s dead already. The end. There’s no concept of criminal justice. Only what’s in it for someone. 

What do they have to gain from catching a killer? Nothing. But they have everything to lose by catching a killer - station lose’s face for having a crime on its patch, hotel loses face, maybe station loses bribe money for not keeping hotel name secret, tourism industry loses face, Thai race loses face for killing a farang.

2 hours ago, happy chappie said:

obviously a case of suicide by sausage.sounds like a proper sex tourist that enjoyed the seedy and promiscuous life with young boys and I don't think the Thais want that sort of stigma.absolutely nothing against people sexuality but dirty old men and young boys aren't my cup of tea thanks.thailand the hub of death while naked is the new one.

I don't understand why the moderators don't shut you and this story down. You and the freaking Sun and as a by product TV itself are casting and supporting totally wild and unsubstantiated aspersions on this man's character.  Factor in the planks ie the Royal Thai Police who see nothing odd about a dead man in a pool of quite obviously deviant blood. The dead man deserves more than this and certainly a cheap shot Chappie spewing his usual verbal effluent. The headline says a RIDDLE yet you have it all worked out. Death by sausage? Pathetic attempt at humour. How about convicted by a PLANK?

7 minutes ago, Nip said:

I don't understand why the moderators don't shut you and this story down. You and the freaking Sun and as a by product TV itself are casting and supporting totally wild and unsubstantiated aspersions on this man's character.  Factor in the planks ie the Royal Thai Police who see nothing odd about a dead man in a pool of quite obviously deviant blood. The dead man deserves more than this and certainly a cheap shot Chappie spewing his usual verbal effluent. The headline says a RIDDLE yet you have it all worked out. Death by sausage? 

I would be inclined to agree with the posters remarks about dirty old men with young boys.They are "pedos" and pretty revolting. 

3 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Police will say suicide ,case closed.

regards Worgeordie

Lt Col Ittirat Lertsakul of Thungmahamek Police Station said that police do not suspect foul play because ''there are no bruises on his body'' but they are still investigating.

Un*******believable!

Lt Col Ittirat Lertsakul of Thungmahamek Police Station said that police do not suspect foul play because ''there are no bruises on his body'' but they are still investigating.
Un*******believable!

Told you....nose bleed.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

A forensics officer who attended the scene and recovered the body said: ''The body was in an unusual state. There was blood from the head and a wound.

''I would say it was suspicious but he could have fallen down, he could have taken an overdose. That is for the police to investigate.''

Looks like a complete white wash job in the making

Thailand is a magnet for people like the deceased. Maybe those who are inclined to this desire have a network of information,over the net, available to them.

I wouldnt take too much notice of police interpretation of what they think happened ,their take often gets lots in translation

13 minutes ago, Nip said:

I don't understand why the moderators don't shut you and this story down. You and the freaking Sun and as a by product TV itself are casting and supporting totally wild and unsubstantiated aspersions on this man's character.  Factor in the planks ie the Royal Thai Police who see nothing odd about a dead man in a pool of quite obviously deviant blood. The dead man deserves more than this and certainly a cheap shot Chappie spewing his usual verbal effluent. The headline says a RIDDLE yet you have it all worked out. Death by sausage? 

Anyone of his age who comes to Thailand to sexually exploit young people deserve me joking about their life and death.lets hope none of your children end up in a room with the likes of this man.

18 minutes ago, fullcave said:

The "notorious" Patpong red light district is actually a night market. 

not really. patpong is named after the family that owns most of the area. there is a night market there but as everyone knows is also a notorious red light district. the old boy would have been down silom soi 4 most likely so not really patpong which is girls and ladyboys and a few rip off sex shows for tourists

2 hours ago, happy chappie said:

obviously a case of suicide by sausage.sounds like a proper sex tourist that enjoyed the seedy and promiscuous life with young boys and I don't think the Thais want that sort of stigma.absolutely nothing against people sexuality but dirty old men and young boys aren't my cup of tea thanks.thailand the hub of death while naked is the new one.

The article clearly states "young men", which you've decided to change to "young boys.

Nothing justifies the disgusting act of pedos, and what makes it even worse is the people who can't get their head around the fact that it's normally done by family by the closest ones that they trust, trually a sick thing, it goes unnoticed and even allowed here, some areas guns should be allowed

BIB makes sure the deceased's name is splashed around; as the decoy to display they have done 'something' investigating...

Dead Farang name is more news worthy, than pretty jailbird's.

2 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Nothing justifies the disgusting act of pedos, and what makes it even worse is the people who can't get their head around the fact that it's normally done by family by the closest ones that they trust, trually a sick thing, it goes unnoticed and even allowed here, some areas guns should be allowed

the article states he was with other guys so no doubt male hookers. that was his choice, there's nothing to suggest the old bloke was a pedo so i think it's unfair to suggest so

4 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

No where in the article does it state that the people involved were underage.

Lots of blokes go with bar "girls", that doesn't mean they're underage either.

15 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

The article clearly states "young men", which you've decided to change to "young boys.

So you have decided that I decided to change it from young man to young boy..thanks.Yes  I'm wrong about that and I am man enough to apologise for my mistake.i find anyone that chooses to exploit someone 44 yrs younger than themselves sick and whose to say this was the youngest of his victims.

Archived