BRIT’S THAI DEATH RIDDLE Naked Brit businessman dead in his apartment in a pool of blood after ‘row’ with his Thai toy boy lover

rooster59

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

I agree its not the same thing, but that was what was mentioned in the article. It implies a sexual relation. That was why i posted it. I am not a bible thumper so I don't really mind people being gay or having sex with far younger (legal) partners. I guess I am a bit more open minded. I draw the line though if someone is forced into prostitution (with violence) then its no longer connecting. Otherwise.. its up to them. I am happy there is sex for sale then there is never need for rape. Personally I am like you in a long lasting relation and can't remember how long ago it was that i paid for sex. But I certainly have done that when I just arrived in Thailand.. it got old soon.

Calmed down a bit now.lets remember a lot of these prostitutes are not very well educated and of low intelligence with no prospects in life but to sell themselves.although they say two consenting people on one side it is a person who is consenting to doing something they would rather not do and especially with a very old man.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, happy chappie said:

Calmed down a bit now.lets remember a lot of these prostitutes are not very well educated and of low intelligence with no prospects in life but to sell themselves.although they say two consenting people on one side it is a person who is consenting to doing something they would rather not do and especially with a very old man.

Give me a break, i just turned 74, but feel like 24

4 hours ago, lanista said:

It really is concerning how many perverts are current or ex school teachers, PE teachers and priests

The cops will easily be able to find this soi punk boy if they want  but unlikely. Why bother?

Going by the Sun report accordingto  a Thai staffer the farang argued with the toyboys but cops say not suspicious.?????   lol 

3 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Apart from your posts, where has there been any mention of this man exploiting children?

And who said young children.i have not mentioned young children,youths or called him a pedo in any of my replies.your making crap up now.dont sit there hammering at your keyboard with false accusations and not putting one word of positive input into the subject.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, happy chappie said:

So you have decided that I decided to change it from young man to young boy..thanks.Yes  I'm wrong about that and I am man enough to apologise for my mistake.i find anyone that chooses to exploit someone 44 yrs younger than themselves sick and whose to say this was the youngest of his victims.

"...and whose to say this was the youngest of his victims [sic]".

Which one are you referring to when you say "...this was the youngest"?  No ages have been mentioned anywhere, have they?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jingjock said:

Give me a break, i just turned 74, but feel like 24

Sorry about that.should be more politically correct and say a young 74.myself I would like to not turn 74 but reach 74.as for feel 24.your only as old as the woman you feel as they say.

6 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

And nothing justifies the disgusting acts of Thaivisa posters suggesting that this man was a paedophile when there is no suggestion, never mind any evidence, of it.

Guns are allowed in Thailand, by the way.

The Thai toy boy lover is in what category in your no suggestion?

59 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

It says something like "Thai toy BOY" in the headline. Its not a difficult leap to actual boys for a 77 year old male. 

Plus its quite weird and sick for a 77 year old man to want to play with the reproductive organs of teens, any way you slice it. 

This may be against the gay agenda, but its quite disturbing. 

It does not say "Thai toy BOY", it says "Thai toy boy" with no emphasis or capiltalisation, there is a big difference.  By the way, "toy boy" is an expression, a figure of speech, it is not an indication of specific age.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

The Thai toy boy lover is in what category in your no suggestion?

"Toy boy" is an expression, a figure of speech, it is not an indication of specific age if that is what you meant by your unintelligible comment.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Must have taken the wrong one home or one man too many this time, perilous business taking those men/boys home with you, the can be a handful at anytime,

hurt feelings or money must have been the motive for the killing, either way, a man's life was lost for nothing...

Yes, 

Hell has no wrath like a toy boy scorned...

1 minute ago, Just Weird said:

"Toy boy" is an expression, a figure of speech, it is not an indication of specific age if that is what you meant by your unintelligible comment.

You appear so well informed on this subject and have knowledge beyond my willing or understanding .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Jingjock said:

Not for farang their not, only Thais with a license

I didn't say that foreigners could now get them licenced (although up to fairly recently they could).  The poster that I was replying to said that guns should be allowed here, they are.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, happy chappie said:

And who said young children.i have not mentioned young children,youths or called him a pedo in any of my replies.your making crap up now.dont sit there hammering at your keyboard with false accusations and not putting one word of positive input into the subject.

I didn't suggest that you did use the words "young children", I said, categorically, that you used the word "children" which you did...

28 minutes ago, Just Weird said:
  2 hours ago, happy chappie said:

Anyone of his age who comes to Thailand to sexually exploit young people deserve me joking about their life and death.lets hope none of your children end up in a room with the likes of this man.

The bolding is mine so that you can see exactly what you're claiming that you didn't write.

• Sad 1

Be sure that events of this nature stir up emotions in us and clear on this forum. Are we ever likely to know anything near like what happened? I doubt it! In a couple of weeks or so it'll be forgotten (perhaps not by us here) and will probably happen again in the not too distant future. Since I am not Gay I have no idea what Thailand's Gay community is like in comparison to anywhere else. From what I've read it seems that Thai 'Lady Boys' can be a dangerous lot but I don't know if that is true in Britain, Europe etc. are Toy Boys just as dangerous? The gentleman in the OP is of the age unlikely to have been able to defend himself properly so perhaps advantage was taken on that count. Nothing seems to indicate that he was anything but just a Gay man and may have been a nice chap. If he has any family, I offer my condolences.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

You appear so well informed on this subject and have knowledge beyond my willing or understanding .

Not particularly, I just understand the English language.  Sorry that you seem to sneer at someone being educated.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Mickmouse1 said:

Thailand is still a Dangerous country for all sex tourists.

Almost all Thai sex workers are not safe to take home let alone have sex with.

I disagree, the "normal" sex addict can feed his addiction relatively danger free, especially in Pattaya. 

They're not sex tourists, they are sex addicts, many with strong deviant behaviour.

18 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

"...and whose to say this was the youngest of his victims [sic]".

Which one are you referring to when you say "...this was the youngest"?  No ages have been mentioned anywhere, have they?

8 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Nice to have the sober factual, sad, details.  Maybe the stupid, ill-considered, prejudiced, ignorant speculation will now cease.

Right  it's nice to find out some truth.hes died from a heart attack.hes been with the young man for well over 10 years so met him when he was a teenager and he was in his mid 60s.all sorted.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1