BRIT’S THAI DEATH RIDDLE Naked Brit businessman dead in his apartment in a pool of blood after ‘row’ with his Thai toy boy lover

rooster59

1 minute ago, robblok said:

Why is this guy a pervert ? Because he is gay ?, he was not taking kids home just willing adults ? Do explain the pervert part ?

It says something like "Thai toy BOY" in the headline. Its not a difficult leap to actual boys for a 77 year old male. 

Plus its quite weird and sick for a 77 year old man to want to play with the reproductive organs of teens, any way you slice it. 

This may be against the gay agenda, but its quite disturbing. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

If i were 70 and I rented an 20 year old female hooker.. would that be sick.

Yeah its kinda sick. Now if you were a 70 year old man, and you wanted to play with teenagers of the same sex it kinda adds to the sickness. 

This shit is kinda sick, and toes a really strong line between pedopheilla and whats "legal"

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, robblok said:

Good I am sick of people making stuff up, talking about victims when all that is proven that they are all consenting adults. If i were 70 and I rented an 20 year old female hooker.. would that be sick. I would not think so unless she was forced. Just 2 adults who have sex one gets paid for it. 

And boy it seamed that they were two consenting adults and he did pay for it big time.who said they had sex.who said the young man consented to sex.im sick of people making things up too.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, lanista said:

It really is concerning how many perverts are current or ex school teachers, PE teachers and priests

The cops will easily be able to find this soi punk boy if they want  but unlikely. Why bother?

Going by the Sun report accordingto  a Thai staffer the farang argued with the toyboys but cops say not suspicious.?????   lol 

Like everything in Thailand. It's all Farang fault!! Never Mind the true facts that if Farang not come here, Thailand would be nothing

• Confused 2

unfortunately for justice in this case you have to bare in mind that the police have a 'Joker' in charge and not a 'Riddler', if only he had died as part of a joke, then this would be well within the Thai police ability set to solve.

The gay area is on the opposite side to Patpong off Surawongse Rd and a little further down towards Rama 4, a quite long soi with the equivalent of go-go bars on each side, on two levels... actually should say bi-sexual as some foreign and local women use the bars to pay for guys, too. Live gay sex shows and guys dancing naked showing off their hard-ons (only Thais with reasonably sized members are allowed to dance to keep face for the nation), some guys able to turn their hard-ons on and off at will, as well as twitch the heads of their cocks. Mostly graduates of gay brothels so 18-30 years old and an unknown level of disease. And, yes, moneyed up go-go dancers go there to pay for guys with some of their free money from foreigners, often a birthday treat.

4 hours ago, lanista said:

Going by the Sun report accordingto  a Thai staffer the farang argued with the toyboys but cops say not suspicious.?????   lol 

The police did not say that, you made it up!  The police did say that the state in which he was found was suspicious.  

Edited by Just Weird
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Nip said:

I don't understand why the moderators don't shut you and this story down. You and the freaking Sun and as a by product TV itself are casting and supporting totally wild and unsubstantiated aspersions on this man's character.  Factor in the planks ie the Royal Thai Police who see nothing odd about a dead man in a pool of quite obviously deviant blood. The dead man deserves more than this and certainly a cheap shot Chappie spewing his usual verbal effluent. The headline says a RIDDLE yet you have it all worked out. Death by sausage? Pathetic attempt at humour. How about convicted by a PLANK?

Can you link to where the RTP said that there was nothing odd about this death?  Of course you can't because they didn't, they actually said exactly the opposite, that they thought it was suspicious.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, hobobo said:

Lt Col Ittirat Lertsakul of Thungmahamek Police Station said that police do not suspect foul play because ''there are no bruises on his body'' but they are still investigating.

Un*******believable!

Not really, "they are still investigating", as you yourself quoted.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, sammieuk1 said:

A forensics officer who attended the scene and recovered the body said: ''The body was in an unusual state. There was blood from the head and a wound.

''I would say it was suspicious but he could have fallen down, he could have taken an overdose. That is for the police to investigate.''

Looks like a complete white wash job in the making

No, it doesn't look like a whitewash, it looks as though there is an investigation under way. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2