BRIT’S THAI DEATH RIDDLE Naked Brit businessman dead in his apartment in a pool of blood after ‘row’ with his Thai toy boy lover

rooster59

8 hours ago, KarminLine said:

I'm no police detective, but I would suspect his wife. Did she find out he had a thai boy lover whose Tom Yum poo poo he loved licking?

and they'll be assking the Law to let them off scatfree?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Walter Travolta said:

Maybe you dont understand the meaning of free speech? You can always read past it if you dont like it? Nearly everyone on TVF has an opinion when there is a suspicious murder and most turn into keyboard detectives as soon as the story comes out. I can imagine  the sleuths actually sat at their desk waiting for a story so they can research elsewhere and be the first to come up with an idea of what happened. 

The old boys choices and actions show he was still probably a seedy person living as close as he can to a seedy area and having young boys round at 75?? Does that deserve death? No, of course not. Does it heighten the chances of succumbing to a death like this? Yes, of course it does.

"The old boys choices and actions show he was still probably a seedy person living as close as he can to a seedy area and having young boys round at 75??,"

"Probably".... So you find him guilty by assumption? You could very well be right but your comments are not those of a rational person. I think no matter what part of Bangkok one chooses to live it's close to seedy nightspots. Me I chose to live in a condo next to the MRT but a hundred metrrs up the road there is a plethora of soapy massage shops that I often walk past to go to the market. I'm sure if I was to be murdered some noodle vendor will say .... He was always frequenting the massage shops. Old pervert had a liking for underage girls ..... you know the rest you and your buddies can fill in the gaps.

• Like 1