BRIT’S THAI DEATH RIDDLE Naked Brit businessman dead in his apartment in a pool of blood after ‘row’ with his Thai toy boy lover

rooster59

14 minutes ago, SOTIRIOS said:

...riddle...mystery...bla-bla-bla....

...regardless of orientation....if it was a local...the bf or gf would be a suspect...if not arrested already...

...especially if a foreigner...

...one would think that that is what should concern the readers on this forum....

...a foreigner is dead...another one...all indications are murder...

...yet....

....people getting their jollies by slamming the victim....???

...jeez...

i don't buy into this crap, if it was a foreigner they'd be arrested and blamed on them. 

i swear there's as many scare mongers on TVF than there are just plain mongers

A 74 year old man been dead for 4 to 5 days, naked lying in blood. Couldn`t have been a pretty sight for the housekeeper that discovered his body.

Police do not suspect foul play because ''there are no bruises on his body'' but they are still investigating.

That`s it then, Sherlock has concluded the investigation, an accident or suicide. Move along please, nothing to see here folks.

8 hours ago, Just Weird said:

The "notorious" Patpong red light district is actually a red light district that also has a night market. 

Was a notorious red light district 30 years ago now it's a dump with a night market for tourists. 

3 minutes ago, fullcave said:

Was a notorious red light district 30 years ago now it's a dump with a night market for tourists. 

it was always a dump and is still a notorious red light district. the fact there's less mongers around is due to other factors.

it can still be alright, sitting in paddy fields irish pub watching the ladyboys opposite convince jap and chinese tourists to go into kings castle with them for a blowie can be very entertaining.

you can even place bets with your mates on which are going in, pure entertainment, don't knock it 555

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ostyan said:

What has happened with this Britons? Not long time ago they had Rory Gallagher, a Beatles, a Rolling Stones, etc. Now? Pedos, gays...

The Rolling Stones are still going , played at Twickenham a few weeks ago

Most likely just an old gay who had a heart attack and smashed his head.

But according to TV members he was a pedophile who was murdered
by boys from the neighborhood and the police are covering up [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Gay isn't a noun. He was an old man. He was an old gay man. He wasn't an old gay. Sorry if that sounds pedantic but such usage is dehumanizing and would never be used to refer to straight people.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Trouble said:

I wanted to pull this post up again so the idiot posters here on TV could hopefully read it as it seems to explain what happened.  I have never seen so many idiotic posts in one thread and clearly shows the mindset of some of the low life scum that inhabit the forum.  I won't repeat the groundless comments except to say that they say more about the posters than about the deceased.  Please, just go back to your barstool!

RE - Please, just go back to your barstool!

There are many ways to share without the need to stigmatize others as this kind of labeling tells more about the sender than the specified recipient who may be totally innocent in this setting ....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Gay isn't a noun. He was an old man. He was an old gay man. He wasn't an old gay. Sorry if that sounds pedantic but such usage is dehumanizing and would never be used to refer to straight people.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Gay is a noun. You are over-sensitive my dear. Chill out.

Use as a noun. The label gay was originally used purely as an adjective ("he is agay man" or "he is gay"). The term has also been in use as a noun with the meaning "homosexual man" since the 1970s, most commonly in the plural for an unspecified group, as in "gays are opposed to that policy".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay

Edited by Johnniey

15 hours ago, lanista said:

Going by the Sun report

Ahhh yes the Sun - that well known and highly respected bastion of accurate, factual and balanced British reporting at its very best.....

The fifth comment on the 1st page which seemed to have set the tone nicely for 14 pages of what must be some of the most ignorant, bigoted and wildly speculative commenting that I think I have ever had the misfortune to see...

• Like 1

Many of the words used in the news description such as "naked", "toy boy" etc are very demeaning to the deceased.

Could have reported "British businessman found dead in apartment after row with lover...but no they need to sell juicy raunchy stuff but then again its "The Sun" so it would be naive of me to expect anything else.  

RIP

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, james1995 said:

Why are they always naked?  Could be he slipped after taking a shower but who walks around naked??  And why do they always have head wounds?

heart attack. fall. can't protect your head as would come natural if you fell. head hits the floor full on. they you have it. by the way in the evenings when i lived in my condo i was always naked. why not, my place right. comfy

12 hours ago, happy chappie said:

Sorry about that.should be more politically correct and say a young 74.myself I would like to not turn 74 but reach 74.as for feel 24.your only as old as the woman you feel as they say.

his balls are always bouncing

to the left and to the right

his balls are always bouncing

his balls i like best

your balls are always fiddling (i mean bouncing)...

i saw one of these really old dudes with a young thai male (legal age) once and could not figure out what it is they actually do.

my guess is its mostly oral with the older guy as the giver and the younger recipient???

Edited by Dick Crank