Where Can I Find A Genuine Lady?

On 7/26/2018 at 1:36 PM, Berkshire said:

You can certainly be a nice guy without being a wuss.  I know a few farangs who are just regular guys...but are total wusses when it comes to their GF/wife. 

Me too. I know many. I have an American friend. He is building a bed and breakfast. A very impressive structure, overlooking the beach. He and his Thai wife bought the land. They are now on their third contractor, three years later. Each one has taken them for a ride. Mostly due to the wife being older, which means more traditional, and very gullible and soft. And he will not put his foot down. She ends up giving the contractors too much money up front, lending them money, and doing all kinds of really stupid and inane stuff. He will not stand up to her. They are now 15 million baht into this project, and it is not nearly completed. She gave the third contractor a loan, and got the chanote as collateral, because he insisted. Then, without knowing it she gave back the deed, because the guy said he needed it for something. Dumb and dumber. This is all because of her mistakes. And of course his mistakes by not reigning in her stupidity, ignorance, naivety, and ultra conventional nature. 

• Like 1