wife buying land in Thailand

1 minute ago, owl sees all said:

My carabbean wife would say "kiss my ass" when she was esperated. When I said OK she would smile and all would be back to normal.

What I really love about my wife is that when something bad happens, she's not so worried about what happened, but more about my reaction to it.  The sweetest, happiest girl I've ever met.  My family just loves her.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once paranoid clowns start giving unsolicited advice about a 25k purchase as though that's all the money on earh and implying that my wife and her family are out to get me when the reality is they don't know their rear ends from a hole in the ground, you better believe it goes very south, very quickly. 

And no attempt to seriously address the original question.  Just here to act like idiots.  I guess with so little real accomplishment in their lives, they make it up by living on message board, where they can be an "expert".

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

Yeah, once guys start bragging about how rich they are and what losers everyone else is it goes south pretty quick...

And I'm not saying "everyone else" is a loser.  I'm saying that you, specifically, are a loser.  Do I ever feel sorry for any woman you're involved with.

Once paranoid clowns start giving unsolicited advice about a 25k purchase as though that's all the money on earh and implying that my wife and her family are out to get me when the reality is they don't know their rear ends from a hole in the ground, you better believe it goes very south, very quickly. 

And no attempt to seriously address the original question.  Just here to act like idiots.  I guess with so little real accomplishment in their lives, they make it up by living on message board, where they can be an "expert".

I was the one that suggested you just give the money to your wife and let her handle it, remember? Guess I have more faith in her than you...

It is amusing that you post on a message board that people posting on message boards are idiots.

Just now, mogandave said:

I was the one that suggested you just give the money to your wife and let her handle it, remember? Guess I have more faith in her than you...

It is amusing that you post on a message board that people posting on message boards are idiots.

Not all are idiots, but you're convincing me.

And I'm not saying "everyone else" is a loser.  I'm saying that you, specifically, are a loser.  Do I ever feel sorry for any woman you're involved with.

So if I were bragging about how rich I was and what a loser you were would you think better of me?

You guys crack me up....

7 minutes ago, mogandave said:

So if I were bragging about how rich I was and what a loser you were would you think better of me?

You guys crack me up....

First, I'm not rich.  I'm just comfortable and not scraping by.  A million dollar net worth isn't that big a deal anymore.  What I've done is easily available to anyone who doesn't live 24/7 on some message board.

First, I'm not rich.  I'm just comfortable and not scraping by.  A million dollar net worth isn't that big a deal anymore.  What I've done is easily available to anyone who doesn't live 24/7 on some message board.

Oh, when you said you were a millionaire and were going on about your investments and how the $25k was (apparently) nothing to you I assumed you were worth a lot more than that.

I guess that explains why you only want to give your cousin $25k for a $50k property...

So do your attempts at belittling others make you feel better about your own lot in life?

This is just becoming so boring that it means a lot more to you than it does to me.  Wow, do you ever have a deep rooted personality disorder!   No wonder you had to leave your country.  I'll start a new thread once the property is mine.  In the meantime, you can have this one.  You contributed absolutely nothing to the subject matter of the thread.  Thanks.

This is just becoming so boring that it means a lot more to you than it does to me.  Wow, do you ever have a deep rooted personality disorder!   No wonder you had to leave your country.  I'll start a new thread once the property is mine.

I thought the property was for your wife...

Does making stuff up about me help you feel better about yourself?

• 2 weeks later...

It's done. Wife with chanote in her name.  This deal was much easier than I thought.  They sent POA paper from land office to us, she signed, set it back with her ID.  No embassy stamp.  Her sister did the deal for her.  

Not only that, but we just got green cards this week.  We're going to go to Thailand in a few months and figure out exactly what sort of a house to build.   Things are definitely looking up :).

Archived