UPS Package Stuck (XBox one S) in Thai Customs Airport, What do I do????

hydraides

I've seen similar threads with people with the same problems of package stuck in customs

I have a package worth (£300) sent to me , Xbox One S.

It has been stuck in Customs for 2 days. UPS say I have to wait for Customs to call me?

I already paid import fees when i bought through Amazon, are they going to try and charge me even more

I'm holiday currently and would like my package now , This is one of the most outrageous things I've come across, ................I have a feel they will ask for more money to release  it even though I paid Import fees already

What can I practically do to get my parcel sooner??????UPS cannot do anything ............I sent the Invoice of the package to UPS which they asked for

16 minutes ago, Henryford said:

For 300 GBP you could have bought the X Box in Thailand. NEVER buy from abroad, the Thai Customs now has you by the balls. They can charge what they like.

BTW the One S is a great machine if you ever get it. 

I just looked on Lazada, Xbox One S 1TB plus game 12,400 baht = 281 GBP delivered free to your door COD.

Yup, idiotic move to buy it from Amazon and have it shipped into Thailand

Video game console hardware is available locally at competitive prices.

You will probably receive a notification from customs at the shipping address you provided,

with the assessed amount of duty (and VAT) you need to pay to release the parcel.

Live and learn - don't buy electronics on any online store and then have it shipped into Thailand.

Some items may slip by, but sooner or later, you will lose big time.