Jailed British anti-Muslim activist Robinson released on bail

snoop1130

23 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Why are the details of the court case Robinson is following being kept from us by the authorities ?

They were not, only the names of the suspects were..

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Read the thread, it has been clearly explained a few times.  And no, it is not to "protect" Muslims, to avoid offending Muslims or any other such claptrap.

Why wasnt this case made public ?

I do recall at the time that they didnt want publicity for the case because it may prejudice the trail .

But why wasnt the outcome of this trial publicised ?

33 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Incorrect the names were in the public domain and Tommy read them off the the BBC website as you will see on the Video !

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Incorrect the names were in the public domain and Tommy read them off the the BBC website as you will see on the Video !

But not officially. They were published, at which point the court ordered a media stop. Yaxley-Lennon didn't obey, hence the arrest and conviction.

Ah, that video again you refer to but refuse to link to.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stevenl said:

But not officially. They were published, at which point the court ordered a media stop. Yaxley-Lennon didn't obey, hence the arrest and conviction.

Not officially ?.Like i said Tommy read then off the BBC website, the same website that is online at the moment so no stop there !

Edited by alfieconn

11 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Not officially ?  they are still on the BBC website now so no media stop for them, so did the BBC get arrested ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joecoolfrog said:

That simply means that 9 members are fascist , I'll informed or both !

Please explain what is fascist by not wanting people who's culture and ideology doesn't fit in with a western culture in your country !

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Not officially ?.Like i said Tommy read then off the BBC website, the same website that is online at the moment so no stop there !

Just check the timeline, as has been explained quite a few times already.

It was published, followed by media stop. He read from old material, not allowed to be published anymore, while the ban was in place, fully well knowing about the ban.

Don't know or care what happened since with ban/names.

6 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Just check the timeline, as has been explained quite a few times already.

It was published, followed by media stop. He read from old material, not allowed to be published anymore, while the ban was in place, fully well knowing about the ban.

Don't know or care what happened since with ban/names.

Can you not read what i have said ? it is still published now !

5 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Can you not read what i have said ? it is still published now !

Which has nothing to do with his conviction, which is the topic here, nor with the post I replied to.

It was banned, present situation has no bearing on his case. 

Edited by stevenl

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

Which has nothing to do with his conviction, which is the topic here, not with the post I replied to.

? Sorry i was replying to your post of earlier !

1 hour ago, Thingamabob said:

Why are the details of the court case Robinson is following being kept from us by the authorities ?

25 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Exactly, we have enough in the UK already that's why don't need anymore ! or are you saying that because Catholic priests have been prevalent that it is ok for Muslims to do the same ?

Yes, that is exactly what he was saying.  He was saying that because paedophile Catholic Priests have been prevalent then it is perfectly fine for Muslims to do the same.  Yes, that's exactly what he meant - you've really nailed him on this one, well done!

P.S.  Go Tommy!!

Sheeeeesh.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

17 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

? Sorry i was replying to your post of earlier !

1 hour ago, Thingamabob said:

Still doesn't make sense.

6 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Yes, that is exactly what he was saying.  He was saying that because paedophile Catholic Priests have been prevalent then it is perfectly fine for Muslims to do the same.  Yes, that's exactly what he meant - you've really nailed him on this one, well done!

P.S.  Go Tommy!!

Sheeeeesh.

Was there a reason why you repeated yourself ?  So it would be perfectly fine for Muslims to do the same to someone in your family ?

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Was there a reason why you repeated yourself ?  So it would be perfectly fine for Muslims to do the same to someone in your family ?

To quote josephbloggs: sheeeeesh.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Exactly, we have enough in the UK already that's why don't need anymore ! or are you saying that because Catholic priests have been prevalent that it is ok for Muslims to do the same ?

Wow I dont know how you arrive at me saying pedophilia is ok for anyone to practice.  I thought my post was quite simple and clear.  Maybe try reading it again may help??  For you I dont think its possible to make it any clearer......maybe somebody else can try and I wish them luck.

Catholic priests?  Oh no thats right, they only groom young boys.  Does Tommy's service also handle catholic priests or does he only focus on Muslims?

No because some of the girls were Sikhs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

Yes and that is exactly why they have the strong immigration laws they have. And I agree with them 100% 

Perhaps you should check the statistics about the numbers of illegal immigrants in the UK and Thailand. 

• Like 1