Johnny Depp’s Tupac/Biggie movie ‘City of Lies’ has been pulled from release

snoop1130

Johnny Depp’s Tupac/Biggie movie ‘City of Lies’ has been pulled from release

By Samantha Maine

johnny-depp-tupac-biggie-movie-cancelled-920x584.jpg

The film was due for release on September 7 Credit: Dave J Hogan/Dave J Hogan/Getty Images

The movie is yet to have a new release date

The Tupac/Notorious B.I.G movie ‘City of Lies’, starring Johnny Depp, has been pulled from release just one month before it was due in cinemas.

Depp stars as Russell Poole, a Los Angeles Police Department detective who has spent years trying to solve the murders of The Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac Shakur.

Forest Whitaker also stars as journalist Jackson, who teams with Depp to find the truth about the rappers’ deaths.

Full Story: https://www.nme.com/news/film/johnny-depp-tupac-biggie-movie-cancelled-2363989

Depp seems to be a very troubled man these days. Although very talented, the number of turkeys he has done in the past decade is astonishing. Murder on the Orient express was horrific. Another pirate film. Ugh. Yoga hosers. What can one say? Mortdecai. I saw it in the cinema and lasted only 15 minutes before I walked out. Dreadful. Black mass was ok. Transcendence had it's moments. Into the woods, Tush, Lucky them. Modest films, not much there. Lone Ranger. I have it on my list of the five worst films in the past 30 years! Unbelievably bad. Not even watchable. I could go on and on. That combined with his behavior, and his seesaw box office results, and his salary. Who would want to work with him?

• Like 2